Stayed here during our Great Southern Road Trip from Charleston to New Orleans. The location of the hotel was first rate - amongst the action but not within hearing range. A five minute walk to the Ryman, and not so much more to the Country Hall of Fame. The building itself was one of the first high rise buildings in the City, and the public areas had great character and presence. We found the morning breakfast arrangements strange - ordering from a counter, which I suspect would involve a lenghty wait at peak times, but early risers should have no such fears. The room that we had was great - clean with plenty of room, and brought our own gang sockets as there are never enough outlets in any hotel rooms to take all chargers.
Valet parking was friendly and efficient, but expensive and required some prior planning to avoid a delay in car retreaval.
A good choice for any one like us here to see the best of the Music City in a limited time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique among hotels in downtown Nashville, TN, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is a stunning, century-old high-rise set in the heart of the city. Our hotel features a new state-of-the-art lobby with flexible spaces to work or relax, free Wi-Fi As a top choice among Nashville hotels, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is walking distance from all entertainment, major businesses, music and sports venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Courtyard Nashville Downtown
- Nashville Marriott
- Nashville Courtyard