We arrived at the hotel a few minutes after 9am and were surprised that we were able to check in. We were very happy since we were up at 4am and it was already a long day for us. The check in took only a few minutes. The lobby of the hotel is impressive. Our room was on the 3rd floor and if you are sensitive to noise request a higher floor as you can hear the cars driving by. It wasnt bad but then again we are from NY so we just might be use to it. Room was a good size and very clean. The best part of this hotel is its location. You dont realize how close you are to everything until you step out and walk down the block into the middle of all the action. We ate breakfast one morning at Puckets, good portions and good price and the other morning at 417 Union very large portions and higher prices. There is lots to do and see but not so much that you cant fit it all in a long weekend. Nashville is a great city. Happy we were able to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique among hotels in downtown Nashville, TN, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is a stunning, century-old high-rise set in the heart of the city. Our hotel features a new state-of-the-art lobby with flexible spaces to work or relax, free Wi-Fi As a top choice among Nashville hotels, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is walking distance from all entertainment, major businesses, music and sports venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Courtyard Nashville Downtown
- Nashville Marriott
- Nashville Courtyard