After my wife and I canceled our room at the Ramada Inn in Nashville due to a rude manager there, we found this hotel on line. When we first got there to book a room the front desk attendant was very nice and helpful. We got a very nice comfortable room. The only thing I didnt like about the hotel is the breakfast costs us $20 and there was a $16 Parking fee per day.
The location was very nice if you are looking do a little partying downtown. They have a free shuttle that runs around downtown Nashville and will pick you up virtually anywhere until 10:45PM. After that cab rides are $7 which we left a $3 tip to take the total to $10. The valets were incredibly helpful with tourist and navigation information.
Great hotel in a good location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique among hotels in downtown Nashville, TN, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is a stunning, century-old high-rise set in the heart of the city. Our hotel features a new state-of-the-art lobby with flexible spaces to work or relax, free Wi-Fi As a top choice among Nashville hotels, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is walking distance from all entertainment, major businesses, music and sports venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Courtyard Nashville Downtown
- Nashville Marriott
- Nashville Courtyard