Four of us stayed in one room and it was great. Much better service than last year. Too bad there is no pool there to splash in during the hot days of CMA fest for a break and it is unfortunate they do not have suites, but with most of our time downtown the fact it was not a suite was not a huge issue, but may be looking more towards that in the future. The guys that help with luggage and the vehicles are the best of the bunch there. Very friendly, always welcoming you back when you come in and never too busy to say hello. Other staff are not as friendly but it is what it is, at least you get greeted with a smile when coming and going. Would go back here no hesitation, it is close to everything and we sure know there fire alarm system works! Our first night there we were up at 3am with it going off due to a grease fire outside. Nice to know the system works so effectively.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique among hotels in downtown Nashville, TN, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is a stunning, century-old high-rise set in the heart of the city. Our hotel features a new state-of-the-art lobby with flexible spaces to work or relax, free Wi-Fi As a top choice among Nashville hotels, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is walking distance from all entertainment, major businesses, music and sports venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Courtyard Nashville Downtown
- Nashville Marriott
- Nashville Courtyard