We stayed here for two nights at the beginning of CMA fest in early June. This is my 2nd stay at this hotel for the same time frame. The staff is always so welcoming and friendly. They offer valet parking but I have always parked in the garage right next door, or across the street. We were given a corner room on the 8th floor with two beds and a couch (not sure if it was a hide-a-bed, we didn't look). Room was very spacious and had a small refrigerator. Only complaint is the counter top around the single sink is rather small. There is a shelf below the sink to help store items though. The Courtyard is within walking distance to the Riverfront, Broadway and a block from the Ryman. I will always check this hotel first when I travel to Nashville. Again, the staff is tremendous!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique among hotels in downtown Nashville, TN, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is a stunning, century-old high-rise set in the heart of the city. Our hotel features a new state-of-the-art lobby with flexible spaces to work or relax, free Wi-Fi As a top choice among Nashville hotels, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is walking distance from all entertainment, major businesses, music and sports venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Marriott and Priceline so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Courtyard Nashville Downtown
- Nashville Courtyard
- Nashville Marriott