My husband and I have stayed at Courtyards before and weren't disappointed in this one. We stayed for 3 nights in May 2014. The location is great, near the honky-tonk of Broadway and Printers' Alley, and walking distance to the Ryman Auditorium and Museums. The Visitors' Center is 2 blocks away; stop in for maps and info. Our room was a "king whirlpool" and actually had a whirlpool bath in the bedroom! A little weird; the space could be better used for a small seating area. But the room was comfortable and clean. Instead of having breakfast in the Bistro, we went across the street to Dunn's Coffee. Thee valet parking is pricey (we could have found something cheaper), but convenient. The lobby and bar area is spacious and inviting. We definitely would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique among hotels in downtown Nashville, TN, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is a stunning, century-old high-rise set in the heart of the city. Our hotel features a new state-of-the-art lobby with flexible spaces to work or relax, free Wi-Fi As a top choice among Nashville hotels, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is walking distance from all entertainment, major businesses, music and sports venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Courtyard Nashville Downtown
- Nashville Marriott
- Nashville Courtyard