We are Marriott Platinum and thought this Marriott Courtyard had a great location, but felt the rooms didn't quite match the high price. We initially were given a very oddly laid out long room and asked the front desk to be moved to another one. The nice lady at the front desk explained that the hotel was built inside what was one of the oldest banks in Nashville and all the rooms are very different because they were renovated offices. Our second room was definitely an improvement, but the furnishings seemed very worn out - especially the couch. Everything was very clean, though, and we enjoyed the 5 minute walk to the action on Broadway. Be sure to park in one of the self-parking lots to save yourself from having to use their super expensive valet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique among hotels in downtown Nashville, TN, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is a stunning, century-old high-rise set in the heart of the city. Our hotel features a new state-of-the-art lobby with flexible spaces to work or relax, free Wi-Fi As a top choice among Nashville hotels, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is walking distance from all entertainment, major businesses, music and sports venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Courtyard Nashville Downtown
- Nashville Courtyard
- Nashville Marriott