Stayed in a king room, a little on the small side, but clean with a work desk and single seater armchair. Good sized bathroom. The bed and pillows were comfortable. The valets were excellent, friendly and welcoming. Hotel is in a good location with about a 5 min walk to Broadway. Printers Alley is just around the corner from the hotel. The breakfast, included in the rate, was a breakfast sandwich and coffee. The sandwich was unappealing and didn’t taste great. We went elsewhere for breakfast the next morning. At the time we stayed, unbeknown to us until arrival, Taylor Swift was in town. We didn’t have a lot of accommodation options available. The hotel rate was exorbitant and certainly not great value for what we paid for 2 nights. I certainly wouldn’t stay here again at those rates. Half the price and I might consider it, without breakfast included.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique among hotels in downtown Nashville, TN, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is a stunning, century-old high-rise set in the heart of the city. Our hotel features a new state-of-the-art lobby with flexible spaces to work or relax, free Wi-Fi As a top choice among Nashville hotels, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is walking distance from all entertainment, major businesses, music and sports venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Courtyard Nashville Downtown
- Nashville Marriott
- Nashville Courtyard