If like us, you are first-timers to Nashville, you'll find the location of the Marriott is perfect! You can walk down to Broadway and enjoy all the Bars and foot-tappin' Bluegrass you want, day or night and Nashville is the sort of place you'll feel safe to wander in. We found the staff at the Marriott to be very helpful and courteous, our room was immaculately clean and comfortable and breakfast in the bistro was great. There's also a brilliant bakery/cafe opposite and plenty of other places to eat nearby, and there is easy (and free) access to the hotels business centre computers for airline confirmations etc. So with all that in mind as well as the Marriott's impressive 'Old Bank' interior detail, we loved it and would highly recommend it to our friends. Clean, convenient, affordable and welcoming, it ticks all the boxes and we'd stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique among hotels in downtown Nashville, TN, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is a stunning, century-old high-rise set in the heart of the city. Our hotel features a new state-of-the-art lobby with flexible spaces to work or relax, free Wi-Fi As a top choice among Nashville hotels, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is walking distance from all entertainment, major businesses, music and sports venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Courtyard Nashville Downtown
- Nashville Marriott
- Nashville Courtyard