This Courtyard has a little more character than usual since it`s in a former bank building and the lobby has the high vaulted ceilings and plenty of space. It`s true what they say about "location, location, location" and this is a perfect base for all the local attractions. Whether it be 2nd Ave and Broadway for all the music bars or walk across the river to LP Field or seeing the Capitol and Courthouse buildings you only have a 5-10min walk either way. Rooms were large and comfortable, service in the lobby was quick and cheerful and the boys at the front door did a great job with luggage and car valet. My visit to Nashville was so good that I`m now thinking about when I can go back !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique among hotels in downtown Nashville, TN, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is a stunning, century-old high-rise set in the heart of the city. Our hotel features a new state-of-the-art lobby with flexible spaces to work or relax, free Wi-Fi As a top choice among Nashville hotels, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is walking distance from all entertainment, major businesses, music and sports venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Courtyard Nashville Downtown
- Nashville Marriott
- Nashville Courtyard