Arrived Tuesday and we were immediately given our room. Very nice size for 3 of us and a complimentary roll away bed We loved the hotel, staff and location up until Friday morning when an issue with booking came up. When we initially checked in the older gentleman at the desk said "for 3 nights?" which I said no, til Monday. I thought he was confused because there was 3 of us and said nothing more about it. Come Friday morning I went to tell the maid she did not have to clean our room, I just brought her the garbage and asked for coffee. She seemed confused that we did not want service in our room but I thought it was just a language barrier. Not long after a gentleman knocked at our door to "confirm we were leaving" that day. I told him no, we were booked through our tour company until Monday (CMA Fest package). I found my receipt and went down to the lobby to find out what was going on. The operations manager Beverly told me we were only booked 3 days, I showed her my reciept and told her we were booked 6 days which she confirmed by my reciept. She then stated that we were only booked in 3 nights as if the tour company was at fault. Have used the tour company prior with no issue and the fact they only offer 5 or 6 night packages, i assumed it was a entry error. We always get 6 nights so we do not have to drive back to Canada after the concert Saturday night. I was told they would have booked it thru "central booking and not the hotel itself". We had already stayed 3 nights in another hotel prior to coming here so I told her I would not change rooms due to the fact we were all settled in 3 days already and unpacked. She told me the problem was there was no other rooms. I heard her repeat that I said I would not move to someone on the phone. Her apology was absolutely fake and she would not even look me in the eyes while she apologized. I had my son and his friend with me, both adults, who were not at all impressed (2 of us work in customer service and would never treat a customer like that). Making an effort to look at me and apologize would have made a huge difference in this whole mix up. Once we got that settled and went back to our vacation, we never heard any more about it at all so I assume they figured out where the fault lay in the booking. After the concert that night we got back to find our key cards had been deactivated, sending us once again back to the desk not sure if we still had a room or what was going on. Accidents happen, but this was handled very poorly. All of the other staff were magnificent and our room and location was great. I only gave a 3 star due to the issue and how it was handled.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique among hotels in downtown Nashville, TN, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is a stunning, century-old high-rise set in the heart of the city. Our hotel features a new state-of-the-art lobby with flexible spaces to work or relax, free Wi-Fi As a top choice among Nashville hotels, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is walking distance from all entertainment, major businesses, music and sports venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Courtyard Nashville Downtown
- Nashville Marriott
- Nashville Courtyard