Had a great corner room in a historic building. Everything went smoothly! we were able to check in Friday morning when we arrived. We had planned to just stash our bags and go find lunch / shop, but we were fortunate and were able to relax a bit after an early flight. Hotel staff was friendly and accommodating. We used the Bistro for morning coffee and the bar for a quick drink before going out. Our flight wasn't until late Sunday afternoon staff assisted with storing our bags and arranging transportation to the airport.
People have mentioned noise. It's a hotel. You're hear people in the hall. Outside traffic and crowd noise was never an issue. If you think it will be, have another glass of wine. We felt completely safe at all times and we were in walking distance of most of places we wanted to go. Perfect location. Highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique among hotels in downtown Nashville, TN, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is a stunning, century-old high-rise set in the heart of the city. Our hotel features a new state-of-the-art lobby with flexible spaces to work or relax, free Wi-Fi As a top choice among Nashville hotels, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is walking distance from all entertainment, major businesses, music and sports venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Courtyard Nashville Downtown
- Nashville Courtyard
- Nashville Marriott