I am a Marriott regular(weekly) and I still don't understand why they spend all their money on upgrading the lobby's instead of the rooms where you actually rest your head. Back to that later. Anywho, this location is great if you are going to spend time at the Broadway bar scene...3 minute walk, have a concert at the Ryman...2 minute walk, or an event at Bridgestone arena...7 min. Don't let the previous reviews of the hotel being "on a hill" scare you. Maybe they are Midwesterners from the flatness that is their landscape? Don't take it personal, people! It is gradual incline that burns a few extra calories on that last beer from Tootsies or The Stage on Broadway. If you feel the need to grab a cab to the mid-town scene, the nice boys at the bell desk/curbside will gladly help you out. I wish I would have gotten their names for a shout out because they were all super courteous and helpful. To think of it, the rest of the staff was great. Kudos for loving your job or acting like it! Back to the hotel itself. Lobby, great. Typical Courtyard Bistro to grab Starbucks drinks or some food choices throughout the day on a whim. Don't plan to eat a meal here...get out and enjoy the restaurants that Nashville has to offer. Rooms-double beds...really? Double rooms are definitely large enough to upgrade to queens. But sadly they are not. I went with friends, but if you are with a significant other than they do have King Bedrooms, of course. Bathrooms are fine...clean which is key in my book. The rest of the room needs an upgrade. This Courtyard is too expensive to not be at the current standards of newer Courtyards. As a side note, one of the mattresses had a broken spring. To sum it up, this hotel is all about the location, not the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique among hotels in downtown Nashville, TN, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is a stunning, century-old high-rise set in the heart of the city. Our hotel features a new state-of-the-art lobby with flexible spaces to work or relax, free Wi-Fi As a top choice among Nashville hotels, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is walking distance from all entertainment, major businesses, music and sports venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Courtyard Nashville Downtown
- Nashville Courtyard
- Nashville Marriott