This was my husband and I's first time in Nashville. We absolutely love everything the city had to offer!!! After reading all the reviews we decided on this hotel. We really have not 1 complaint, however we were not in the room for any reason other than to sleep. Since we did spend all of our time on Music Row we would probably stay a little closer next time. The only downfall with this hotel is it is at the top of a very large hill so it could be tough for someone who has an issue walking. Other than that, staff was great and so were the rooms!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique among hotels in downtown Nashville, TN, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is a stunning, century-old high-rise set in the heart of the city. Our hotel features a new state-of-the-art lobby with flexible spaces to work or relax, free Wi-Fi As a top choice among Nashville hotels, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is walking distance from all entertainment, major businesses, music and sports venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Marriott and Hotels.com so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Courtyard Nashville Downtown
- Nashville Courtyard
- Nashville Marriott