We stayed at this Marriott for two nights while in Nashville. The rooms were spacious, clean and quiet. The location was perfect for sightseeing and visiting places like the clubs on Broadway and 2nd Ave, the Ryman and the CM Hall of Fame. Staff was on top of their game. The only downside is parking. The hotel has valet parking for $24/night (plus tip) but when we arrived the valets were swamped. Self parking in a public lot is much cheaper but be careful; many, including the one next to the hotel are closed on weekends... what's that all about??? I parked in the Central Parking lot behind the hotel on 3rd as it was open on weekends and it's only $13/day so I suggest you consider that option. Also, Demo's Steak House is right there on 3rd as well... don't let the cheap prices fool you because its excellent.... and gets very busy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique among hotels in downtown Nashville, TN, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is a stunning, century-old high-rise set in the heart of the city. Our hotel features a new state-of-the-art lobby with flexible spaces to work or relax, free Wi-Fi As a top choice among Nashville hotels, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is walking distance from all entertainment, major businesses, music and sports venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Courtyard Nashville Downtown
- Nashville Marriott
- Nashville Courtyard