We travelled to Nashville with some other friends for a long weekend visit in February. Our stay at this hotel was very nice. I thought it was a little pricey, but was glad that when we booked the trip we selected the option that inluded breakfast because it was only $10 more. Everyone at the hotel was nice and quick on their feet with any requests that we had. And we were very close to many attractions that we wanted to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique among hotels in downtown Nashville, TN, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is a stunning, century-old high-rise set in the heart of the city. Our hotel features a new state-of-the-art lobby with flexible spaces to work or relax, free Wi-Fi As a top choice among Nashville hotels, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is walking distance from all entertainment, major businesses, music and sports venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Courtyard Nashville Downtown
- Nashville Marriott
- Nashville Courtyard