From the second we arrived my fiancé and I were treated with the highest amount of respect. The staff was the best hotel staff I've ever come across. We requested a higher floor in hopes of a better view and the hotel was able to reserve us the top floor. The location of this Marriott is excellent! Broadway is 2 blocks away as we'll as The Ryman and Bridgestone. Will not need your car your entire stay. Would recommend parking in the garage across from the hotel on Printer's Alley. It's $10 a day whereas valet will be $23 and is unnecessary if you don't need your car. Will definitely book this same hotel and their Jacuzzi suite next time we visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique among hotels in downtown Nashville, TN, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is a stunning, century-old high-rise set in the heart of the city. Our hotel features a new state-of-the-art lobby with flexible spaces to work or relax, free Wi-Fi As a top choice among Nashville hotels, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is walking distance from all entertainment, major businesses, music and sports venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Marriott, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Courtyard Nashville Downtown
- Nashville Marriott
- Nashville Courtyard