We stayed at the Courtyard Marriott in Downtown Nashville for 2 nights in early December and really enjoyed it. We went to a Titans game and took in many of the downtown Broadway area music bars. The hotel was friendly, clean, well located, and convenient to all we wanted to see and do.
We chose this hotel because my wife and I brought our Mothers on the trip and they were going to the Ryman for a show. We wanted something close for them to have a short walk. It worked great. There were also several choices to eat within walking distance (including our favorites Puckets and Demos). It is also beside Printers Alley and near a nice grocery. The valet parking is a little expensive (I think $22) but we checked ahead and were not surprised. We ate a snack for breakfast at the hotel both mornings and it was good. We had it added in our room price when we booked.
We enjoyed our stay at this location and do recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique among hotels in downtown Nashville, TN, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is a stunning, century-old high-rise set in the heart of the city. Our hotel features a new state-of-the-art lobby with flexible spaces to work or relax, free Wi-Fi As a top choice among Nashville hotels, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is walking distance from all entertainment, major businesses, music and sports venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Courtyard Nashville Downtown
- Nashville Marriott
- Nashville Courtyard