We booked this hotel for a wedding weekend, the options we had were this one, the nearby Hilton (a bit more expensive) and a hotel by the airport. There was a convention in town the same weekend, so out options were very limited. We choose the Courtyard by Marriott since it was good balance of convenience and price.
The room was a good size for two people (king bed room) and split up a bit between a desk area and the bed/tv area with a chair and microwave. The sink is outside the actual bathroom.
The hotel is only a block away from Puckett's and a few blocks from Broadway.
The staff was really helpful and let us have late checkout (1 hour extra) since we were super hungover. They held our bags while we went to brunch. The front desk staff also called a cab for us to the airport, which came quickly and was a good value. Definitely one of the better Courtyard hotels I have been to and I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique among hotels in downtown Nashville, TN, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is a stunning, century-old high-rise set in the heart of the city. Our hotel features a new state-of-the-art lobby with flexible spaces to work or relax, free Wi-Fi As a top choice among Nashville hotels, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is walking distance from all entertainment, major businesses, music and sports venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Courtyard Nashville Downtown
- Nashville Marriott
- Nashville Courtyard