This Courtyard stood out for its excellent service compared to the one in Brentwood. The staff is clearly trained on hospitality and going beyond the call of duty to serve its guests. This made the stay a positive experience.
The hotel was formerly a bank and the dining room/bar off the lobby has an incredible ballroom feel with what have to be 40 foot ceilings. Great place for a drink.
The glass on the building is single pane and does not insulate as well as modern glass. Not a big price to pay for the history. It did cause the air in my room to run more than usual and I woke up with a stuffy nose because of the vent location in my room. A minor issue on an overall good stay. The flat panel tv was adequate, but not as large as some upscale hotels in the area. Again, not a big deal.
If you favor historical buildings and excellent, personable service this is a great choice for a stay downtown. Go to Demos (a block away) for dinner and you'll have a perfect night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique among hotels in downtown Nashville, TN, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is a stunning, century-old high-rise set in the heart of the city. Our hotel features a new state-of-the-art lobby with flexible spaces to work or relax, free Wi-Fi As a top choice among Nashville hotels, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is walking distance from all entertainment, major businesses, music and sports venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Courtyard Nashville Downtown
- Nashville Marriott
- Nashville Courtyard