First of all I have to say that this resort is absolutely beautiful. We used valet parking upon arriving ($28 per day) and we stayed at the resort all weekend enjoying the food and scenery, just relaxed! Check in was speedy and we were off to our room. My only negative about our stay was the bed. It wasn't very comfortable, we only had 2 small pillows, and no comforter left me cold. There is only a sheet and one blanket. Upon calling the front desk, they brought me another blanket. The bed just lacked overall comfort for the cost we paid per night. We also had issues with the TV lagging which was frustrating, but we didn't bother reporting it and having someone come out. Otherwise, the room is beautiful and we enjoyed the peacefulness of the balcony with atrium view. We walked the resort and took in the beauty of all of the waterfalls, flowers, and peaceful benches to sit and just talk. We also enjoyed breakfast both morning at Cascades. Wow. You have to go here - the menu items are so yummy. Solario for dinner Saturday evening was very romantic and again, another amazing meal. We were so impressed. We then walked over to the Delta to watch the water show and then rode the Delta riverboats which was short but romantic and informative. Lastly we enjoyed cheesecake and coffee at Cascades. This place is great for romance and delicious meals. I just wish it was a more comfortable nights sleep for what we paid. Everyone should stay here at least once though!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nashville's premier hotel, the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, offers guests all the excitement and energy of Music City under one spectacular roof. Beneath our climate-controlled signature glass atriums and nestled in a bend of the meandering Cumberland River is an extraordinary selection of dining, shopping and recreation options that create the perfect setting for a complete getaway. Enjoy our 9 amazing acres of indoor gardens, cascading waterfalls and indoor river with our very own Delta flatboat. Within this lush landscape, you will discover remodeled guest rooms and suites, a completely redesigned Cascades lobby featuring a VIP check-in area, and a 20,000 square foot spa and fitness center. Gaylord Opryland also provides business travelers and meeting attendees a central location, 600,000 square feet of flexible meeting, convention and pre-function space and 263,775 square feet of exhibition space for dynamic meeting and convention experiences. Discover Gaylord Opryland and make memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gaylord Opryland Hotel Nashville
- The Opryland Hotel
- Gaylord Opryland Hotel Packages
- Nashville Gaylord Hotel