I set up a reunion for a group of about 50 people. The staff was quite accommodating during the setup and the reunion. Falls lounge is a nice place to meet. Great pool. Restaurants can be expensive. The place is beautiful and amazing to walk around in the atria and see all the lushness of the flora. I would certainly consider returning. We also did the General Jackson riverboat lunch and show cruise. The food wasn't top shelf, but the entertainment and cruise/sight seeing was. We also had a function at the Opryland Inn down the street at the Back Stage. Great food and a reasonable price. Show was good. You will need to pay for transportation to and from the hotel and the airport or downtown. Price is reasonable and runs regularly. Other than the mall next door, the GrandOle Opry and the General Jackson, there is nothing out that way. You will need a car or their busses. Try this location for a vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nashville's premier hotel, the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, offers guests all the excitement and energy of Music City under one spectacular roof. Beneath our climate-controlled signature glass atriums and nestled in a bend of the meandering Cumberland River is an extraordinary selection of dining, shopping and recreation options that create the perfect setting for a complete getaway. Enjoy our 9 amazing acres of indoor gardens, cascading waterfalls and indoor river with our very own Delta flatboat. Within this lush landscape, you will discover remodeled guest rooms and suites, a completely redesigned Cascades lobby featuring a VIP check-in area, and a 20,000 square foot spa and fitness center. Gaylord Opryland also provides business travelers and meeting attendees a central location, 600,000 square feet of flexible meeting, convention and pre-function space and 263,775 square feet of exhibition space for dynamic meeting and convention experiences. Discover Gaylord Opryland and make memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Marriott, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, BookIt.com, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gaylord Opryland Hotel Nashville
- The Opryland Hotel
- Gaylord Opryland Hotel Packages
- Nashville Gaylord Hotel