I just don't understand the negative reviews some fellow advisors have submitted. This hotel does it right! By way of comparison, we (3 of us) spent less than $1,500 for airfare, hotel and car for 5 days. This is not expensive. The Gaylord is centrally located, walking distance to the Opry, for example and no more than 10 minutes to the District and Music City. We even drove to Memphis to ** see ** Elvis. The Gaylord has an amazing spa and gym. The grounds are gorgeous. No expense is spared. Yes, they charge a $15 per day resort fee. So what? You get: internet, 2 bottles of water, an amazing gym and several pools. So many other hotels offer far less, and still charge a fee. I agree that parking is expensive ($26 per day for valet and $16 per day for self parking). Not sure what to say about that. I do, however, suggest that self parking is so unbelievably inconvenient, the premium for valet parking is well worth it (I happen to be frugal, BTW!) The staff here is top notch: the customer is always right, and they make a nice effort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nashville's premier hotel, the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, offers guests all the excitement and energy of Music City under one spectacular roof. Beneath our climate-controlled signature glass atriums and nestled in a bend of the meandering Cumberland River is an extraordinary selection of dining, shopping and recreation options that create the perfect setting for a complete getaway. Enjoy our 9 amazing acres of indoor gardens, cascading waterfalls and indoor river with our very own Delta flatboat. Within this lush landscape, you will discover remodeled guest rooms and suites, a completely redesigned Cascades lobby featuring a VIP check-in area, and a 20,000 square foot spa and fitness center. Gaylord Opryland also provides business travelers and meeting attendees a central location, 600,000 square feet of flexible meeting, convention and pre-function space and 263,775 square feet of exhibition space for dynamic meeting and convention experiences. Discover Gaylord Opryland and make memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gaylord Opryland Hotel Nashville
- The Opryland Hotel
- Gaylord Opryland Hotel Packages
- Nashville Gaylord Hotel