Stayed here a couple of nights, used Marriott points but still paid over $80 for parking and fees. The fee was for water, pools and work out facilities. I knew going in so it was OK for the charges. We were in the Delta area, good view of the inside areas but no balcony. It was so beautiful. We loved the AQUA water fountain show, make a point to see it in the evening. I think we managed to see everything, the place is massive. We went to the Magnolia pool twice, since it was nice. I saw the outside pool in Cascades but it was full of kids and we didnt have any so we stayed away. I did not see the indoor pool and walked past the work out stuff, seemed to be a lot of machines. Walking is enough, I swear the car was half a mile away. We went to the mall which is close enough to walk if you can find your way to it from the hotel. Used self parking and can leave and come back as many times as you like for $20 per night. Took the bus downtown to Wildhorse Saturday night, it was easy to find and catch it back later. In general we enjoyed our stay! Did not eat there, or use any of the bars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nashville's premier hotel, the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, offers guests all the excitement and energy of Music City under one spectacular roof. Beneath our climate-controlled signature glass atriums and nestled in a bend of the meandering Cumberland River is an extraordinary selection of dining, shopping and recreation options that create the perfect setting for a complete getaway. Enjoy our 9 amazing acres of indoor gardens, cascading waterfalls and indoor river with our very own Delta flatboat. Within this lush landscape, you will discover remodeled guest rooms and suites, a completely redesigned Cascades lobby featuring a VIP check-in area, and a 20,000 square foot spa and fitness center. Gaylord Opryland also provides business travelers and meeting attendees a central location, 600,000 square feet of flexible meeting, convention and pre-function space and 263,775 square feet of exhibition space for dynamic meeting and convention experiences. Discover Gaylord Opryland and make memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gaylord Opryland Hotel Nashville
- The Opryland Hotel
- Gaylord Opryland Hotel Packages
- Nashville Gaylord Hotel