Total Tourists the week we went to Nashville. First of all, anyone who thinks this place is too "touristy" dahh, it is Nashville!! If you want somewhere not Touristy stay home! It is travel and you are a tourist while you are there!
WOW.... first of all, when I walked into the atrium I cried. I dont think I have seen anything like this in my life, and I travel alot!! This was amazing!!! Just huge, blooming, lush gardens, food, people, waterfalls, beauty all around!!!
Eat the cookies at the snack bar... yummy!!
Go to the Grand Ole Opry and take the tour!!
Take the little boat tour inside the hotel and enjoy all the things they tell you, especially about Dolly Parton and the flooding.
Eat at STACKS!!!!!!!!!! Best Burger ever, I am even craving it now!!! The food at this place is superb!! Eat anywhere and you will be impressed!! Eat at FUZE to... Get the Nachos.. Wow... fabulous....
Clean rooms! So soft & plush beds... Not overly spcious, but cozy and we were never there!
Get a room with a balcony, so you can see your surroundings.
Visit the mall that is attached to the hotel, wickett, and way cheaper then renting a cab to go to one of the other 3 malls! OMG, expensive cab rides!!!
Rent a car and go to the Jack Daniels Brewery.. this was so cool.. A dry county and all that booze! Really interesting and a cool little town!
Never got to the spa or pool, it was october when we were there but it looked nice. The conference facilities were awesome! It was both business and pleasure for my husband and I.
Friendly southern hospitality and an awesome place to stay.. 1 of my favorite trips of last year!!!
This place is expensive, from the booze to the food and everything in between, so come prepared for a little extra spending.
Would go again in a heartbeat!!! This is the place to stay if you want to go to Nashville!! But then again, you probably already knew that!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nashville's premier hotel, the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, offers guests all the excitement and energy of Music City under one spectacular roof. Beneath our climate-controlled signature glass atriums and nestled in a bend of the meandering Cumberland River is an extraordinary selection of dining, shopping and recreation options that create the perfect setting for a complete getaway. Enjoy our 9 amazing acres of indoor gardens, cascading waterfalls and indoor river with our very own Delta flatboat. Within this lush landscape, you will discover remodeled guest rooms and suites, a completely redesigned Cascades lobby featuring a VIP check-in area, and a 20,000 square foot spa and fitness center. Gaylord Opryland also provides business travelers and meeting attendees a central location, 600,000 square feet of flexible meeting, convention and pre-function space and 263,775 square feet of exhibition space for dynamic meeting and convention experiences. Discover Gaylord Opryland and make memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gaylord Opryland Hotel Nashville
- The Opryland Hotel
- Gaylord Opryland Hotel Packages
- Nashville Gaylord Hotel