“Convenient & Affordable” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Wingate by Wyndham Nashville Airport

Save Saved
You added Wingate by Wyndham Nashville Airport to your Saves list
Wingate by Wyndham Nashville Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   800 Royal Pkwy, Royal Pkwy & Airport Center, Nashville, TN 37214   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #76 of 150 hotels in Nashville
Atlanta
“Convenient & Affordable”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

2 miles from the airport and 15 minutes from downtown via I-40 and much more affordable than the downtown hotels. Room is clean and decently furnished but walls are paper thin and heating unit will keep you up all night. Hot breakfast was okay (saved by self-made waffles). Not a Ritz but would stay there again.

Room Tip: Room 210 is directly over the lobby, so you hear the phone ringing, television and patrons below ALL...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
wingate by w, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Nashville Airport, responded to this review, February 23, 2013
Thank you very much for your feed back. I have passed your thoughts along to my team of staff who are all very excited and glad to have met your expectations.

We are looking forward to your next stay with us so that we can make your stay a comfortable and a wonderful one.

376 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

It was my very first visit to Nashville TN and I am glad that I made the right choice by staying at the Wingate by Wyndham Nashville Airport TN. The area has so many hotels to choose from and the Wingate by far exceeded all of my expectations. The staff is so friendly that it felt as if I was going home each night when returning to my room. The rooms are very clean and smell fresh. The hotel is maintained very well and I would definitely recommend it to all. It is located near several restaurants, has easy access to the highway, and is only about 5 minutes away from the airport.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for sharing your thoughts regarding your recent stay with us. This is a compliment in response to our efforts in making your stay with us very comfortable and a wonderful experience.

We are looking forward to your next stay with us so that we can make you feel at home away from home.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Let's get to the point. The overall stay was okay. There were stains on the floor, pillows were not throughly clean (seem to have dust or dirt residue on it), and the toilet didn't flush. When I say it didn't flush IT DIDN'T FLUSH! with every flush the previous waste would go away a little but but never fully took everything away. Our cable channels were fuzzy and even though the bed was comfortable the sheets/cover were rough. Reminds me of hard stiff hospital bedding. You would also want to bring your own water. When you want something to drink all you have is a coffee/tea marker and a small fridge with nothing in it. But as I said the overall stay was okay (only because I was with my husband) When you walk in the room it's really nice. Until you start finding everything that's wrong.... I had a nonsmoking room and the windows do not open so how did a wasp get in my room? When you think about it how long has the wasp been in there? It's cold outside it isn't annoying bug weather.

• Stayed February 2013
wingate by w, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Nashville Airport, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
I would like to thank you for your feed back. I very much regret the inconveniences experienced by you during your stay with us. I have addressed these concerns to my appropriate departments so that they can eliminate all these concerns. Please accept my sincere apologies and I hope, you will consider giving us another opportunity so that we can make your next stay with us a lot better than your recent one with us.
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I stayed for one night in while visiting my friends in Nashville. Convenient Location as it was right next to the airport, and plenty of late night food choices. Rooms were pristine, and comfortable beds. I will stay here again.

Saj

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
I am very grateful to you for your wonderful thoughts which I have passed them along to my team of staff. We are very glad to have exceeded your expectations and hope to have you on your next visit to Nashville so that we can make you feel at home away from home.

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Nashville Airport? Share your experiences!