“Business Trip” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Wingate by Wyndham Nashville Airport

Save Saved
You added Wingate by Wyndham Nashville Airport to your Saves list
Wingate by Wyndham Nashville Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   800 Royal Pkwy, Royal Pkwy & Airport Center, Nashville, TN 37214   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #77 of 150 hotels in Nashville
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Business Trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Very nice property. Very clean, looks new or newly remodeled. Included hot breakfast, free wifi and wired internet, and very good customer service from the front desk staff. Rate was great for the airport area! This was a good location for business meeting I was attending and convenient to interstates around the airport. Even the close proximity to the airport, I only heard a couple of incoming flights the entire night. I would return to this property.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
wingate by w, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Nashville Airport, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Thank you very much for your feed back and your kind thoughts. I have passed your thoughts to my team of staff and they are very glad to find that we have met your expectations.

We are looking forward to your next stay with us so that we can make your stay a much better one than your recent stay with us.

376 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Me and my Family were in Nashville again and we tried to go to the Hotel we always stay when we are in the City but they were booked. Wingate By Wyndham stay was good. Nothing like Comfort Suites Airport but they made me and my Family feel welcome. The breakfast was good, Staff was helpful but missing a lil spark. When we checked in the Young Man was very Helpful told us EVERYTHING about the hotel so if your ever checking at this Hotel ask for Sebastian HE IS YOUR GUY. The check Out process was also fast and on point. The room was big and very clean. The Housekeepers work hard and should be thanked EVERYDAY. But like the Title nothing like our Host Hotel...

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
wingate by w, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Nashville Airport, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
I would like to thank you for your feed back and kind thoughts which I have passed on to my team of staff; specially to Mr. Sebastian Morales. We are all very glad to find that we met your expectations but not quite your usual comfort. I would certainly be very curious to find as to what we could have done to exceed your comfort. I would very much appreciate, if you will please kindly contact me and kill my curosity so that I could reach that mile stone in meeting beyond your expectations.

We are hoping that you will please kindly give us another opprtunity to make you feel at home away from home.
Knoxville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

We stayed here on a Park & Fly package as we had an early flight out of the airport. The room was fine, typical of a chain hotel at this price point. Left tvery early so can't comment on breakfast. Shuttle was on time which is always a good thing when you need to be at the airport for a flight. Will stay here again when flying out of Nashville

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

wingate by w, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Nashville Airport, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
Thank you for the feed back. I have passed this on to my team of staff and we are very glad to have met your expectations. On your next stay with us, if you happen to leave early before the breakfast is served, please let us know so that we can supply you for the trip.

We are looking forward to your next stay with us.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

This Wingate was awesome. Nadina Crowe was very helpful. The room was clean and everything I needed was supplied. The airport was right next to the hotel and did not hear any airplanes taking off or landing, was surprised about that. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2012
wingate by w, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Nashville Airport, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Thank you very much for your feed back and your wonderful and kind thoughts about your recent stay with us. I have Passed your thoughts to Nadina and the rest of all my staff and we are all glad to have met your expectations.

We are looking forward with excitement to have your next stay with us so that we can make it much better one than your recent stay with us.

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Nashville Airport? Share your experiences!