“Delicious Weenies” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Sevierville, Tennessee
“Delicious Weenies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

This place is just the cutest little hot dog stand. I had a Chili Cheese Weenie and it was delicious. They also feature different specialty weenies in addition their regular menu.

Visited June 2013

“Great Dogs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Try the pimento cheese it was fantastic! The guy working was awesome. Loved the look and colorful picnic tables.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“You don't know what your missing! : )”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

In my opinion I Dream of Weenie is the best hot dog spot around metro Nashville. I have been here several times, and everytime is a pleasant experience. Today I tried a different one than my norm, and I think it is my new favorite! I tried the Flaming Frank w/o cheese. The Flaming Frank (FF) usually comes with cheese. I am sure that the (FF) will taste awesome as well with cheese! I know they are now doing/offering a weenie brunch. I have not made to that yet, but I hope to soon! Believe me when I say you will never look at a hot dog/ weenie the same after trying this spot out!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Smyrna, Tennessee
“went to see the VW bus, stayed for the hot dogs!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Saw a pic of this place on line and had to go check it out. My family grew up driving a VW bus so that's what initially drew me. We actually tried the hot dogs tho and they were awesome. Mine was a Mac and Cheese dog and it was really good. The tomato Basil soup was good too. very fresh but not creamy like normal. much healthier i'm sure. no where to sit was the only bad point. but we ate in the car and didn't make to much of a mess so it was all good.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Elyria, Ohio
“Not an ordinary weeniery!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

I Dream of Weenie is a must do! No fancy restaurant with over priced food. Just hot dogs with crazy toppings made for you by people who love what they do. Jules (sp?) is such a character and so much fun. This will be something you talk for years to come.

Visited September 2012