“Thanks Again” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Yarrawonga Coghill Cottages

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Yarrawonga
Yarrawonga Coghill Cottages
You added Yarrawonga Coghill Cottages to your Saves list
6 Coghill Street, Yarrawonga, Victoria 3730, Australia   |
Frankston, Australia
“Thanks Again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

Spent another lovely long weekend here again at the cottages ....Love the pool area with all the upgrades ..Short walk to the lake and to town ...The cottages are very clean and very modern we have stayed here now 3 times...and wouldn't stay anywhere else .Great for our small dog Chloe she loves it and loves her walks along the lake in the mornings...Very close to everything u need u just park the car and start ur holiday ....Chris is a great Hostess and nothing is to much trouble ..Thanks again for making our stay fantastic and will be up again soon

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Caf99, Owner at Yarrawonga Coghill Cottages, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Many thanks for your review, good to hear you enjoy your holidays in Yarrawonga.

I am pleased to say the new veranda for the pool and the solar heating are proving to be very popular, so it was worth all the work and money !!

Thanks for your business in 2013, hope to see you both again in 2014.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Lilydale, Victoria, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

What a great place to stay took our little kelpie with us very friendly definitely stay again close to ever thin great little cottage able to walk into Main Street and down to lake mulwala bed was extremely comfortable and made sure our little terror aka AJ was comfortable

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Caf99, Owner at Yarrawonga Coghill Cottages, responded to this review, November 10, 2013
Pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay, hope this will be the first of many visits.
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Coghill Cottages was a fantastic place to stay with our pooch Pepe'.He had a fantastic time as did we in the gorgeous lake area that is Yarrawonga.The cottages are spotlessly clean,modernised,very comfortable and in a great location within walking distance to everything.The owner Chris is incredibly passionate about Coghill and it shows in her attention to detail of the premises and her friendly,caring,nature ensuring her patrons have everything they need.She also has an awesome sense of humour which immediately makes you feel at home!Thankyou Chris we had a great stay and hope to see you and Coghill again, keep up the fantastic work in offering awesome accomodation.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Caf99, Owner at Yarrawonga Coghill Cottages, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay.

It was good to meet you, I enjoyed the laughs.
Essendon, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Chris, I'm indebted to yourself and the hospitality you've always shown towards myself and my four legged travelling companions. The cottages are a pleasure to stay in, always clean and so closely located to all amenities. I'll be back for sure. Thanks again. Jeannie.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Pleased to here you have found things clean and comfortable here.

Hope you get to come back and see what has been done to the pool area, looks great, even though I do say so myself.
Barwon Heads, Victoria, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Needing a place to stay for my new Godson's Christening with a four legged foster child in toe, I had a great and extremely convenient stay at Coghill. Chris was amazing, checking I was sorted and knew where to go before I arrived, then being incredibly friendly and helpful on my arrival. The rooms were simple and fresh, amazingly clean, a full kitchen equipment supply making it easy to eat in if the fancy took me and even more laundry than I have at home with washing powder and all. There were extra blankets to keep me warm ( bit too cold in winter for a swim). And rules were simple and good for everyone. No dogs in bedrooms, keep dogs within their running around area to the front.
Cant imagine it being anything but a good experience for travellers or dogs alike!
Kim

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Caf99, Owner at Yarrawonga Coghill Cottages, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Thanks for your review.

Always good to hear guests were comfortable here and you found things clean and convenient.

I hope you get the opportunity to visit Yarrawonga again.
Sydney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

We have stayed at Coghill Cottages multiple times over the past year. It's should be noted after reading the review below we have stayed in different units and all have been clean, not at all smelly, well updated and comfortable. Our dog Chloe loves being able to stay with us and there is a small porch and yard for each premises to let the dogs out. We have never been kept up with dogs barking. Chris is a wonderful on site host who is very friendly and when she has time will always stop and say hello and have a chat. We will stay there again for sure. Chris goes to the trouble to ensure there is coffee and tea in a full kitchen plus a few treats on arrival.
The location is ideal with a short walk to the Main Street with supermarkets, cafés, takeaway and pubs and a block or so from the river. If we didn't live in Sydney we would visit much more often!

Room Tip: All cabins we stayed in we're great. The smaller cabins at the rear are newer but only two bedro...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Caf99, Owner at Yarrawonga Coghill Cottages, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Pleased to hear you have enjoyed your stays here.

It was hard work (and expensive) to bring everything up to 21st century standard but its been worth it.

(The review you mentioned was not for here and has been moved.)
Malvern Victoria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

I was shocked to read a review by the disgruntled overseas person, I feel its totally unfair. I have stayed at Coghill Cottages twice now and will be back again next year. the owner is there if you need her, but she lets you do your own thing. the units have all you need and are a lovely home away from home. The location is within walking distance to a beautiful Lake and the plentiful shops. I was there to compete in a triathlon and get some writing down. The peace of the place enabled me to write 5000 words on my current book. Yes there are dogs, but I was not disturbed by any and any issues that might arrive are always addressed by Chris immediately. I will be back and thank Chris for her hospitality.

Room Tip: discuss with Chris your needs
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Caf99, Owner at Yarrawonga Coghill Cottages, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay.

An advantage of being away from the main street its very quiet here.

I didn't understand the 'Canadian' review either, I assume it was posted in the wrong location as it has been moved.

Been to Yarrawonga Coghill Cottages? Share your experiences!