“TopNotch!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Mountain City, Tennessee
“TopNotch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

Excellent food, friendly staff, cozy environment and amazing desserts! It doesn't get any better in this small town.

Visited December 2012

Butler, TN
“Dessert!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

Outstanding food with enough for a second meal! New items and I suggest starting with dessert as you want to have enough room for them

Visited August 2012
Mountain City, Tennessee
“Great Place to Eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Suba's is a wonderful little place to eat. For Mountain City, the prices are higher than average, but I would have to say that the food is well above average. Their desserts are out of this world! Seating is limited, but well worth waiting for.

Visited December 2011
Orlando
“Small town hospitality, big menu and flavor”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

It's been several years since we have been back to Mountain City but we knew we had to eat at Suba's. The menu is expansive and it's hard to chose but overall the food is good. I had a chicken and pasta dish that was very tasty but had a little too much sauce on it. My husband had a steak and rib combo that was also good. Unfortunately we were too full to have desert which looked fabulous. The service was great; our waitress was very attentive.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Johnson City, TN
“A Mountain Treasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

After hearing of this restaurant for some time, I finally was able to experience it. I was surprised to find it a small place, but beautifully decorated and clean. This is clearly an upscale restaurant, and I'm told reservations are a good idea, especially on weekends. I ordered the smoked trout cakes along with the spinach and cheese dish, and was totally impressed. The servings were much larger than I would have expected for such a restaurant, and even splitting a serving of their banana pudding cheesecake (good, but not something I'd order again) left me stuffed. I'm only sorry that Suba's is an hour from where I live.

• Visited October 2012