Stayed over christmas and the most friendly staff have ever met! i would it for older couples who love wine! - it is set in a beautiful but quiet vineyard location, there is nothing to do for children at the hotel apart from the pool and table tennis table but my children were pretty entertained. i want to say thank you to the two male waiters in the restaurant and the older lady at reception always asking us if we needed anything and were extremely helpful! The bathrooms are extremely dated and needing refurbishment and also the rooms smell a little funny as well as the sand flies bugging you every time you step outside also our flight was delayed and we got to the hotel around 8pm, all the doors were locked and we needed to call someone to let us in and check us in but over all it was a lovely worthwhile stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lindenderry is the perfect base to explore the Mornington Peninsula, created in the tradition of elegant European country estate hotels, Lindenderry is a secluded retreat in the heart of Victoria’s beautiful Mornington Peninsula. Set on a magnificent 30 acre estate amid gardens, lawns and a vineyard, it simply breathes understated elegance. Lindenderry has 40 guestrooms, an Endota day spa, and an a la carte restaurant in addition to the extensive on site recreational facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Lindenderry at Red Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindenderry At Red Hill Hotel Red Hill
- Lindenderry At Red Hill Victoria