“Awesome animal interaction experience!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sea All Dolphin Swims

Sea All Dolphin Swims
Shop 3, Building 6 (PO Box 295) | Queenscliff Boat Harbour, Queenscliff, Victoria 3225, Australia
61 3 5258 3889
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 16 Attractions in Queenscliff
Type: Nature/ Wildlife Areas, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: The popular and award winning Sea All Dolphin Swims is a family owned business which offers seal & dolphin swims, reef snorkels and marine animal viewing all in the one amazing trip! Sea All Dolphin Swims offers a fun and informative 3.5 hour journey out onto the southern end of Port Phillip Bay, where we are lucky enough to have Bottlenosed Dolphins, Australian Fur Seals, Australasian Gannets and Marine National Parks all within a short distance of each other. Our aim? To show you it all! You can either snorkel or just sightsee from the boat. We supply all equipment, refreshments and good training by qualified instructors.Our qualified, caring instructors are trained by Life Saving Victoria and combined with an underlying respect for the local environment, will ensure that you and your special one take away memories that will last a lifetime.
Appleton, Wisconsin
38 attraction reviews
“Awesome animal interaction experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

First of all I have to say it was well worth the money for my 11 year old and myself. The boat is comfortable and the guides are very helpful. My daughter hadn't been snorkeling for years so one of the staff took her around holding on to a floatation device so she was comfortable and made sure she saw everything. There are fun activities on the boat and good snacks. Everything was seamless and fun considering that each of us had only been snorkeling once. Love, love, love!!

Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Great family outing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

We had a fantastic time with the crew of Sea All Dolphin Swims... weren't lucky enough to see dolphins, however kids (9 & 7 year old) and us, had a great time. Right from the booking to the end, the staff were all very friendly and happy to answer any questions we had.

Weather was a little choppy out, but the staff looked after everyone extremely well in the water, and cared for and encouraged our children to have a go so we could also explore the water. Seeing the seals and wildlife in their natural habitat, having the sights explained to us was helpful in learning more about this area of Victoria.

Crew were amazing with the kids who now can't wait to go back to school to tell everyone about their special swim with seals, and how they lay on the net on the boat and jumped off the roof into the water and snorkelled and saw so many fish at the "stinky" island (Pope's Eye)!

Great activities during the afternoon, loved everything about it, bonus would've been to see the dolphins, perhaps when we go again!

Wear bathers there as you get fitted with a wetsuit soon after arrival, and just change on the pier, they do have warm showers after, but in the female there was a bit of a queue for them. On board just bring a light spray jacket for in between in case you get cold, when you go from place to place, a towel for at the end when you go from boat to pier and of course your camera! No need to bring food, as they have an afternoon tea of biscuits and cake and then fruit was yum and constant supply of hot chocolate and tea and coffee and soft drinks.

Australia
7 attraction reviews
“Dolphins galore”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Wow I had a ball to see the dolphins race the ferry was ace ,awesome ,heaen sent ....a must to do then to swim with them... I loved to see the spots on ther belly when they rolled over fantastic

Visited May 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“An awesome day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

My partner and I really enjoyed this trip. We had a wonderful day out on the water. We could swim with dolphins in their natural habitat and this is a very unique experience. What I also really liked about this tour, in addition to the perfect organisiation, the friendly staff, the good equipment you get and the perfect spots your are brought to is that the dolphins are not hand-fed to have them around whenever the ship arrives. It's just their natural curiosity that directs them to the boat and the swimmers in the water.
A special thanks to the crew of the tour, they are fantastic. They are not only very well looking after every passenger but they are also explaining a lot about the sea life you're going to see and they have a real good balacne between fun and safety.
We definitely will come back and we can only recommend this experience to everyone who wants to spend a very special day out.

Weeki Wachee
“A Dream Come True!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I wanted to swim with dolphins all my life. When I came across the "The Swimming with Dolphins Guide" I then knew how to make my dream a reality. I wanted my first swim to be in the wild, in their natural state and when I read about wild dolphin swims available in Australia, a swim with Sea All Dolphin Swims was quickly booked and I made my dream a reality just as fast as I read that book! And just like it stated, it was magical and the staff were so educated and caring for the dolphins. That made all the difference I believe in a great swim. I will do this with Sea All again because they was outstanding, the dolphins were too of course! My swim was _____ words can not explain it.

Visited May 2012