“Awesome, brilliant, fantastic day out. A must do!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sea All Dolphin Swims

Sea All Dolphin Swims
Shop 3, Building 6 (PO Box 295) | Queenscliff Boat Harbour, Queenscliff, Victoria 3225, Australia
61 3 5258 3889
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 17 things to do in Queenscliff
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: The popular and award winning Sea All Dolphin Swims is a family owned business which offers seal & dolphin swims, reef snorkels and marine animal viewing all in the one amazing trip! Sea All Dolphin Swims offers a fun and informative 3.5 hour journey out onto the southern end of Port Phillip Bay, where we are lucky enough to have Bottlenosed Dolphins, Australian Fur Seals, Australasian Gannets and Marine National Parks all within a short distance of each other. Our aim? To show you it all! You can either snorkel or just sightsee from the boat. We supply all equipment, refreshments and good training by qualified instructors.Our qualified, caring instructors are trained by Life Saving Victoria and combined with an underlying respect for the local environment, will ensure that you and your special one take away memories that will last a lifetime.
Cairns, Qld
19 attraction reviews
“Awesome, brilliant, fantastic day out. A must do!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

I was the only one that didn't get in the water, but my day was brilliant just like everyone elses. Watching the dolphins racing the boat and swimming around everyone was the best. I had said all along I wouldn't get in the water as I had a cold, but I enjoyed watching it all and taking photos, and everyone had such a great time. The crew are simply fantastic. They persuaded me to put the wetsuit on before we left (just in case) and that was good as I think I was more comfortable in that than I would have been in my clothes. First we went to an area where there were lots of seals and everyone swam with them, then hot drinks & biccies back on board while we went to another area of the bay, and suddenly dolphins everywhere, so everyone (except me) got back in the water and the dolphins swam all around and raced along with us. Such a great day out. Fantastic for all ages and I couldn't recommend this more if I tried.

Visited December 2012

Geelong, Australia
“Fantastic trip,friendly crew.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

We would like to thank Robbie,Saphire (mermaid girl) and Zara for a fantastic afternoon,our Engish relatives had a wonderful time even though we were only sight seeing. We will be back and this time will be swimming. Thanks for thr Mussels you cooked up they were great,can't wait to go again. Best day ever.

Visited March 2013
“A Fantastic Day Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I would like to start off by thanking Willow and the rest of the crew on the afternoon trip of Tuesday 12th March 2013, they made our trip and my parents (Gill & God) very enjoyable. They helped my parents so much in and out of the sea and made them have the most amazing time swimming with seals. We didn't manage to swim with the dolphins but we did see them which was just as spectacular. Definitely worth doing and really considering doing again. The reception staff Zara and Joanne were very welcoming and friendly.

Once again thank you!!

James, Dean, Gill & God

melbourne / manchester
4 attraction reviews
“great crew!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

we have a great trip. we saw some dolpins although didnt get to swim with them which was a shame. but the highlight was swimming with the seals which was incredible. the staff on board are what makes this trip so memorable. they make sure everyone is looked after and make you feel at eas if you are unsure of the open water or a weak swimmer. i left my camera battery behind and they were even kind enough to post it back to me with no charge. if you have a few days along the great ocean road this trip is a MUST-DO!

Visited February 2013
Geelong
“Magnificent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

What a fabulous experience. We had perfect weather, snorkeled Popes Eye, swam with seals at Chinamans Hut and swam with gorgeous Dolphins in between Queenscliff and Portsea. Had a few laughs with the fantastic crew and even got to see the Captain in teeny tiny Speedos. It simply is a MUST!!

Visited March 2013