“Gorgeous spot, friendly folks” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Loft In The Mill Boutique Accommodation

You added The Loft In The Mill Boutique Accommodation to your Saves list
The Loft In The Mill Boutique Accommodation
4.0 of 5 Guest house   |   1602 Mount Dandenong Tourist Road | (Corner Harold Street, Opposite Olinda Village at the top of Mount Dandenong), Olinda, Victoria 3788, Australia   |
Ranked #5 of 13 Olinda B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Bambra
“Gorgeous spot, friendly folks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I would highly recommend this gorgeous spot. My partner and I stayed a night last week in the lovely Hathaway suite. The owners were extreemely helpful and friendly - even finding us a very special treat for dinner!! I really won some points for that one. The room was warm and cosy, spa a lovely indulgance after a delightful dinner up the hill. Thanks so much!!

Room Tip: Ask about the free trip to the restuarant up the hill!!!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Wangaratta, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

My wife and I spent our 3rd wedding aniversary at the Loft and what a memorable time we had. We stayed in the recently finished Governors Retreat and it was class all the way. The owners were fantastic and organised our dinner reservation at the Sky High restaraunt complete with Limo pick up. An absolute must stay if your looking 5 star accomodation at very reasonable prices.
We will certainly be making this a regular stay, and trying the other rooms out.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

We stayed at Loft In The Mill recently. I came across their website by chance after searching for accommodation in the Dandenongs for a long time. I find other places to be very unpleasant.
Speaking with Loft In The Mill prior to booking they were helpful, polite & nothing was too much! Even letting us check in at 11.30pm! As soon we opened the door our breathe was taken away. The room was absolutely beautiful. I didn't want to leave. They were thoughtful enough to put the heater on for us, being winter it was very cold. They all their own little personal touches that make it special compared to other places I've stayed. They also extended our check-out to midday which was really lovely!
We hoped to stay their one a year on our anniversary & try out all the different rooms!

• Stayed August 2013
Eildon, Victoria, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

When I was looking for something last minute in the Dandenongs, their website and rooms were very appealing. I only stayed the one night to have some me time but wished I could have stayed longer. On arrival I was welcomed by a lovely couple who were happy to attend to my every need. They also upgraded me to the loft suite because it was a quiet night which was a lovey surprise. The Loft suite was beautifully decorated with a spacious lounge area, including fireplace and kitchenette and a continental breakfast included so I didn't have to eat out the next morning. The room also included a large spa bath and beautiful King size Four Poster bed in a separate room. I also took the opportunity to have an in-room Massage by one of the local mobile spa resorts so I didn't have to even leave my room. It was quiet and had a lovely surrounding gardens and only a 2 minute walk into the town to explore at your leisure. I really enjoyed my stay and will definitely be back again.

Room Tip: Any of there rooms would be enjoyable to stay in. No pool or fitness centre but its not needed for t...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

If you really want to just get away for a short or long weekend, make sure you stay here. The staff (Donna and Brad) are very hospitable and go out of their way to make you feel very relaxed. I give this B&B 5 stars for the accommodation, location in Olinda, staff knowledge of the local area and willingness to assist with our needs.

Room Tip: All rooms are worth a visit. We stayed in the Tudor suite.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
melbourne
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

The room was just perfect, it was a step out of everyday life into a touch of luxury. It was warm and cosy as soon as we stepped into the room. Everything was beautifully set out. The kitchen provided us with all we needed, as did the two bathrooms. We enjoyed a relaxing couples massage in our room all organised by the B&B, Then jumped into the deep spa for the evening. I would highly recommend Loft in The Mill to anyone looking for a romantic getaway in such a beautiful and captivating location.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Warrnambool Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

Firs Impression always lasts. The minute we arrived we were made to feel very welcome My daughter my sister & I Were in the loft Appartment. it was so cosy lovely log heater & the bedroom was really beautiful. Also lovely furniture.So handy to every thing.Restaurants & great shops straight across the road.The lady who was getting our room ready aas we weere early let us leave all our things & when we came back as it was very cold day had all our lounge heated.The only down side was we were only there 1 night.We will definately tell every one about this lovely place we also saw the King Arthur suite & anyone looking for a romantic get away it would be Ideal. Good photos on the internet to view all the cottages in that appartment.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Been to The Loft In The Mill Boutique Accommodation? Share your experiences!