“Great Trip.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Phillip Island Helicopters

Phillip Island Helicopters
Phillip Island Tourist Road | Phillip Island Airport, Newhaven, Phillip Island, Victoria, Australia
+61 3 5956 7316
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Newhaven
More attraction details
Owner description: Phillip Island Helicopters operate scenic flights over Australia's most varied coastline with prices starting from just $80 per person! There are 7 flights to choose from, all with unprecedented views of our spectacular scenery, highlight's include the Phillip Island Penguin Parade, the Phillip Island Moto GP Track, Cowes and some amazing surf beaches. Or maybe you are looking at doing something out of the ordinary, if so we can tailor a flight to suit your needs. Our flights are great value for money and are an ideal family activity on Phillip Island. Please note all of our scenic flights require minimum 2 passengers. You'll love it! For more information please contact us via telephone, email or via our website. Phillip Island Helicopters is located on the left, 3km after you drive over the San Remo bridge on to the island, at the Phillip Island airport.
Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Great Trip.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

We had a trouble free and smooth flight with Chris as our pilot. It was a bucket list item that we are glad to have been able to tick off the list on such a gorgeous day.

Visited July 2013

Sydney, Australia
4 attraction reviews
“must be first stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

myself and my brother went on one of the short 8 minute flights.
It was amazing. If we had more time we would have done a longer flight.The team at Philip Island helicopters was very knowledgeable about the whole island and advised us on where what we should see and made our trip to Philip island.

Visited June 2013
“Surprise for my parents....Had a fantastic time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Took my parents over to philip island and surprised them with a heli-flight this weekend. Our flight captain chris made us feel welcome. He made our trip so smooth with his warming personality and driving skills. He filled us up with his vast knowledge about the island in a short period of time and happily answered all our questions. The views were marvellous. Would definitely recommend doing it with family and friends.

Visited June 2013
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
6 attraction reviews
“present for my dad... had a great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

the experience was awesome and well done, nice and easy first time in a helicopter!! views were spectacular and the ground staff and pilot very friendly and excellent!!

Visited May 2013
VENTNOR, AUSTRALIA
“HELICOPTER FLIGHT OVER P.I.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Today my husband and myself took a wonderful flight right around beautiful Phillip Island. The weather was spectacular, the island looked wonderful and the first rate commentary from Captain Chris made the flight that much more enjoyable. It was great seeing Cape Woolamai, Churchill Island, R hyll, Red Rocks, Ventnor ,the Nobbies & Seal Rock from the air. As it was my first helicopter flight I was at first a little apprehensive, but Captain Chris explained what would happen when we left the ground, and from then on, it was just sit back and enjoy the perfect flight. I would thoroughly recommend.

Visited May 2013