“Surprise for my parents....Had a fantastic time” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Phillip Island Helicopters

Phillip Island Helicopters
Phillip Island Tourist Road | Phillip Island Airport, Newhaven, Phillip Island, Victoria, Australia
+61 3 5956 7316
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 7 attractions in Newhaven
Type: Other
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Phillip Island Helicopters operate scenic flights over Australia's most varied coastline with prices starting from just $80 per person! There are 7 flights to choose from, all with unprecedented views of our spectacular scenery, highlight's include the Phillip Island Penguin Parade, the Phillip Island Moto GP Track, Cowes and some amazing surf beaches. Or maybe you are looking at doing something out of the ordinary, if so we can tailor a flight to suit your needs. Our flights are great value for money and are an ideal family activity on Phillip Island. Please note all of our scenic flights require minimum 2 passengers. You'll love it! For more information please contact us via telephone, email or via our website. Phillip Island Helicopters is located on the left, 3km after you drive over the San Remo bridge on to the island, at the Phillip Island airport.
“Surprise for my parents....Had a fantastic time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Took my parents over to philip island and surprised them with a heli-flight this weekend. Our flight captain chris made us feel welcome. He made our trip so smooth with his warming personality and driving skills. He filled us up with his vast knowledge about the island in a short period of time and happily answered all our questions. The views were marvellous. Would definitely recommend doing it with family and friends.

Visited June 2013

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
6 attraction reviews
“present for my dad... had a great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

the experience was awesome and well done, nice and easy first time in a helicopter!! views were spectacular and the ground staff and pilot very friendly and excellent!!

VENTNOR, AUSTRALIA
“HELICOPTER FLIGHT OVER P.I.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Today my husband and myself took a wonderful flight right around beautiful Phillip Island. The weather was spectacular, the island looked wonderful and the first rate commentary from Captain Chris made the flight that much more enjoyable. It was great seeing Cape Woolamai, Churchill Island, R hyll, Red Rocks, Ventnor ,the Nobbies & Seal Rock from the air. As it was my first helicopter flight I was at first a little apprehensive, but Captain Chris explained what would happen when we left the ground, and from then on, it was just sit back and enjoy the perfect flight. I would thoroughly recommend.

Melbourne, Australia
“Amazing package, great deal, friendly pilot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I purchased the "Hot Laps" package for my hubby's birthday present and it was money well spent. The views were spectacular, our pilot Chris made us feel like valued customers and was able to answer all our questions. Once on the track we were met by a race car driver which took him for a few laps in an Audi r8. It's an unreal experience that my partner enjoyed very much. A camera definitely needs to be brought to document the facial expressions after this amazing ride

Melbourne, Australia
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

I recently took my 3 year old on a flight over the GP track down at Phillip Island.

What a great experience!

The pilot (Chris) was courteous and informative. To the point where I learned things about the Island that i didn't know. And I am a frequent visitor.

The views were spectacular. I would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone contemplating doing it.

Visited April 2013