“a little pricey but very nice” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 10%
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Mount Juliet
sunnyvale, United States
“a little pricey but very nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

The wife questioned my sanity when I told her where we were going to stay and how much, but when we got there she changed her tune and became very happy with the choice. Staff was nice, room was very nice, breakfast was more than adequate, location was good. We will stay there again when we go back to the Nashville area. I give it 4 out of 5 stars.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Bschulz, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Mt Juliet, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
I am so glad that you and your wife could enjoy your stay with us in Mount Juliet. Nothing is better than learning that we have new loyal guests to our property. Please come and see us again and we will be sure to make your stay a comfortable one yet again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Waynesville, Ohio, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

We stayed for a night on our way to OH and the room was just what I expected - spacious, modern, clean, and comfortable. The location is great because there are so many stores around. The reason I didn't give this hotel a 5/5 rating is because we smelled cigarette smoke in our hallway - we reported it to the front desk and didn't smell it in our room so that was good. The smoke pits are right next to the doors so when we walked outside we were covered in smoke by the cigarette smoke from smokers standing right at the door. Other than that, everything else was better than satisfactory and I would recommend this hotel to travelers. The staff are extremely welcoming and helpful.

Stayed April 2014
I am so glad that you came to stay with us in Mount Juliet on your travels. I wanted to apologize about the smoke smell. It is true that we do have two smoking rooms on property and sometimes they can affect the smell in the hallways. We are considering some changes at our property and may help alleviate some on that problem. I hope that you will consider us again the next time you need accommodations in the Mount Juliet area.
Mesa, AZ, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a visit to see my daughters. The room was very clean, comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was good too. It was easy to get to from the highway. Across the road was a mall and few good restaurants.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Bschulz, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Mt Juliet, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
I am so glad that we were able to provide you with a comfortable place to rest while you were here visiting family. The shops and restaurants just across the street do make it easy to find anything you may need. Please come stay with us again and next time try out our indoor pool and hot tub.
Austin, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

It is odd that a non-smoking floor and room should smell highly of smoke. I know it's because there are smoking rooms on other floors but if the smoke is just going to go through the vents and spread to the other rooms - it's just as if I had a smoking room. It was like the old days of non-smoking on airplanes. Whats the point?

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Bschulz, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Mt Juliet, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey and for your honest scores and comments. I completely understand your frustration with smoking rooms and the effect that they may have on other guests or rooms. I did want to let you know that during your stay you were near the only two smoking rooms that we have on the property. In your evaluation I noticed that you noted that you hadn't reported the issue. Please never hesitate to report any issue that you may have with our rooms. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again the next time you find yourself in the area.
Dayton, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

(10 minutes from Nashville) The continental breakfast was out of this world. The dining area was so elegant and welcoming. Every day there was a different hot bar food item. The room we stayed in was spacious and elegant as well. My kids loved it!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Bschulz, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Mt Juliet, responded to this review, April 12, 2014
I am so glad that you and your family enjoyed our new breakfast "refresh". We brought in some new items and they seem to be going over very well. Please come stay with us again. We appreciate your business and look forward to see you and your family in the future.
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

You always know what to expect at Hampton Inns. Clean room, good friendly service, nice breakfast and almost always a good location. This hotel was no exception. Everything you expect with no surprises. I can always count on this chain to meet expectations. A very nice stay and a good value.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
I am so glad that you could enjoy our property with all the same expecations you get with our Hampton Inn Brand. I hope to see you again the next time you find yourself in the Mount Juliet area.
Bellevue, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

Traveling on business to a new location, but I am familiar with Hampton Inn and its format, look feel, etc. Overall my stay was pleasnt. Clean room, helpful staff. Breakfast offerings were hot and offered healthy choices. One issue with accomodations upon my arrival was resolved and met my expectations. Price paid for this location was a good value.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Bschulz, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Mt Juliet, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
I am so glad you enjoyed your first stay with us and that our staff was able to resolve your accommodation issue efficiently. I hope to see you again the next time business brings you our way.

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Mt Juliet? Share your experiences!