“Not bad, but broken toaster” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 10%
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Mount Juliet
A TripAdvisor Member
“Not bad, but broken toaster”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

The breakfast staff announced the toaster was broken on one side of the 4 slice toaster. The hotel should have had a replacement ready because the staff knew about it when I got to the breakfast room.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

PughMomma, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Mt Juliet, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Thank you for your comments and we do appreciate your staying with us. We only knew of the toaster as of that morning and we did have a back up and plug in it and the plug was not working. I did get a new toaster that morning and a new back up. I hope this will not keep you from coming back to see us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay.
Have a great day
Kathy Pugh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Mt. Juliet, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Hampton Inn & Suites in Mt. Juliet, TN is an excellent hotel. The staff was friendly, rooms were clean and the hotel was located in an area near both shopping and dining. I would definately recommend this hotel and will be staying at this location again in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kathy P, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Mt Juliet, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Thank you so much for all your nice comments. We do take pride in our hotel and our little town. I hope you come back soon! Thank you for your business.
Kathy Pugh, GM
Soddy daisy, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

I have no complaints. I liked the areas surrounding the hotel. It had nice restaurants, a walgreens and decent shopping. The room was comfortable and the staff very friendly. I did eat the breakfast and it was satisfactory!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

PughMomma, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Mt Juliet, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Hello, Michelle P. We are so glad you had a great stay with us! The shopping and dining is a plus here at our hotel, the best part is it all walking distance. I hope you bring your family back here again soon, or if you cant we hope we stay in your mind if other parts of your family need a place to stay in the future!
Again, we do appreciate you staying with us and hope you come again!
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

This hotel has a great location with multilple dining options just across the street. We will most definitely stay here when in the Nashville area. Sidewalks are readily available to cross over into the shopping/dining complex. The complex also houses a multi screen movie theatre if you have the time.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello, thank you for the nice comments and we are looking forward to you coming back. Call me personally and I will make your reservation and would love to meet you when you get here!
Plantersville, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stayed one night after driving the Natchez Trace and wanted to stay somewhere on the east side of Nashville, so we didn't have to fight the morning rush hour traffic. This hotel is right on Interstate 40 and close to several chain restaurants like Cracker Barrel, Red Lobster, etc. and gas stations. It is only 9 miles to the Hermitage, so it is a convenient location.The hotel is new, clean and well run.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
I just want to thank you for submitting a comment about our hotel. We get that a lot, about staying East of Nashville so they don't have to fight the traffic. We do have so many dining places and shops, we have salons and grocer stores. And everything is in walking distance. We hope you come back and see us soon. I would love to meet you sometime when you come back, so feel free to ask for me.
Thanks again for choosing us!
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Great hotel accomodations, Great experience! Service, Value, rooms, Lobby were all wonderful. The hotel is convenient to the resturants, shopping and site seeing. The hotel is very clean and everyone was very accomodating while I was at the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Good afternoon! I want to thank you for your nice comments. We do have the best staff!! If I say so myself! I really try to make this Hampton a Home Away from Home, for everyone! I am so glad you were happy here. I hope you come back soon. If we can ever do anything for you on your next stay please ask for me and we will try our best.
Thanks again for choosing us!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

We had a church group stay at Hampton Inn for 1 night on a Saturday night. The staff at the hotel was so nice and courteous! The rooms were a perfect size with comfy beds, although the pillows could have been better. The rooms were clean and loved having a normal size shower! The continental breakfast was great! There was fresh fruit, yogurt, waffles, eggs, cereal, etc. I am gluten free so definitely had lots to choose from! Hate that we were only in town 1 night and would definitely recommend this hotel!!

• Stayed April 2013
Dear BBJADAMS, Hello, so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! I remember your group and they were all so nice.
But your group was a pleasant one to work with and they made it easy. We hope you remember us next time during your travels.
Again, thank you so much and hope to see you again.
Kathy Pugh.

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Mt Juliet? Share your experiences!