“great gym, great people, bad coffee” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Mount Juliet
Seattle, Washington
“great gym, great people, bad coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

The suite: really good setup. There is a partition between the bedroom and the living/work area. I could keep my bathroom light on without feeling too bright to sleep. What is more, when I did a Skype video call in the morning, I realized that the partition shielded the messy bed from the view. The suite is really clean and comfortable.

Work area: there are electrical outlets and USB outlets at the desk. This is excellent for the gadget people. The desk is a little small, and is not adequate if you have a big computer.

Gym: this is the first time I have been to a gym that I could crank down the temperature to 64 degrees. Although the gym was not fancy, I got a great work out without feeling out of breath or overheated.

Housekeeping Service: Maid service doesn't replace the amenities for two consecutive days. I had to go out and track down housekeeping to get additional shampoo. Otherwise, the service was very good. Bathroom was clean, towels were refreshed. One thing though, plumbing is weak.

Checkin: The service was excellent. I was on a bereavement trip. All the staff was very empathetic and chatted with me.

Breakfast: although breakfast is the usual fare, but the dining area was very big and has enough seats for everyone. I came down late one morning and the lady in charge gave me milk and a banana and I helped myself to the cereal. I also witnessed how they cleaned the place--very thorough.

thumbs up: great suite, great people, enough electrical outlets
thumbs down: bad coffee, weak plumbing, small desk

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
CSMtJuliet, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Mount Juliet, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Thank you for taking time the time and posting a detailed description of your stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Clean rooms, nice and polite staff, easy to access. I recommend that you check this place out next time your near Nashville. Stayed for a wedding and they accommodated 5 rooms full of our family. Easy to access restaurants. Rooms were large and comfortable.

• Stayed June 2013
CSMtJuliet, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Mount Juliet, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
We were very happy to have your wedding party stay with us and enjoyed your company. We hope the next time you are in town, you will come stay with us again :)
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I stayed in this hotel because the three hotels I normally stay at in Nashville were all booked with no rooms available. It was just 10 minutes from the Nashville International airport. I was pleasantly surprised by the reasonable price and how clean and spacious the rooms were. I have never stayed at this hotel chain before. The front desk staff were very friendly. Great breakfast, comfortable beds, clean linen, spacious bathroom, lots of towels, and great seating area with a sofa, lights on both ends and a coffee table. There was also a fridge and microwave. I highly recommend this hotel and plan on staying here again when I visit Nashville. A great shopping center with lots of restaurant about two miles from the hotel. Warm cookies, apples, and coffee available 24 hours. This hotel is off I-40.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
CSMtJuliet, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Mount Juliet, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
I am very pleased to hear you had an enjoyable stay at our facility. We strive for excellence as we know there are many hotels for you to choose from. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to building a long term relationship with you.
Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Although we removed our do not disturb sign well before the 11 am hour, we returned after a very long day of sightseeing to an unmade room with no dry towels. We were informed it is their policy not to clean rooms after 11am if there is a sign on the door. We were gone well before 11 & the sign was not there. We had to argue to get the room cleaned & obtain fresh towels. We will not return & will also think twice about staying at another comfort suites.

Room Tip: They will not clean your room if you have the do not disturb sign out. They will not knock, call, or...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
I am very sorry to hear your room was not cleaned in a timely matter during your stay with us. The housekeepers are trained to not disturb the occupied guest rooms with the "Do Not Disturb" sign is hanging. The housekeeping staff must have overlooked your door when they walked the floor again, and they sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We hope you will give us another chance to prove what a wonderful experience we can offer.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here while seeing a show at the Ryman. The room was very clean and spacious. We had a hot tub and hot water was never an issue. The staff were friendly and helpful. Great continental breakfast. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013
We are very happy to hear you had a good time in Nashville and your stay with us was enjoyable. Thank you for choosing our facility and hope to see you again the next time you are in town.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

My wife and I are very partial to comfort suites and comfort inns, and this hotel is tops on our list. Very clean hotel, great rooms, and the beds are great, sleep like a baby. The continental breakfast is great. The hotel personnel are fantastic, from the desk clerk to the ladies that prepare the breakfast to the cleaning personnel. Every one is so friendly. If you are on I40 and looking for a place to stay, and passed this place up, you just made a big mistake because you just passed one of the best. The people that work here will see us again, I guarantee it.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your wonderful review, we really appreciate your positive feedback. Hope to see you again soon!
TENNESSEE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

After driving 10+ hours, we were really tired and decided that we needed to stop and refresh. We arrived around 2:00 a.m. and we were really pleased with the King Size room that we were placed in. The desk clerk was very helpful and the room was very clean. Breakfast was delicious. The equipment in the exercise room was quite dated and could use some updating, but it was good having one to use. We would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
CSMtJuliet, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Mount Juliet, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
I am very pleased to hear your stay was a wonderful experience, after traveling for so many hours, the last thing you want is an uncomfortable stay! Next time you are in town, I hope you will stay with us and experience more than just a few hours at our facility!

Been to Comfort Suites Mount Juliet? Share your experiences!