“Good Hotel, Good Value” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mt Juliet-Nashville Area

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mt Juliet-Nashville Area to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mt Juliet-Nashville Area
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   565 S Mt Juliet Road, I-40 at Exit 226 (opening August 5, 2008), Mount Juliet, TN 37122   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #3 of 4 hotels in Mount Juliet
Bloomington, Indiana
“Good Hotel, Good Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

We stayed here one night as a stop over on our way to Gatlinburg. The hotel was in a great location, easy to find, and easy access to the interstate. The rooms was comfortable, clean and provided more than enough space. The breakfast in the morning was solid, with lots of options, and the fresh fruit and breads were regularly restocked. While we didn't use the pool it looked large and nice. The exercise room was small, but it had enough to go around and was in good an clean working order. The staff was very pleasant and helpful and quickly provided us extra towels upon our request. Of note to those who are traveling and run out of things, this hotel is right across the street from both a a major grocery store and a Target--which comes in handy, particularly if you have small children.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Manager_MJ, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mt Juliet-Nashville Area, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Thank you very much for your response. That is very appreciated. Hope to see you soon again.

95 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I had a late check in and early check out, but was impressed with this Holiday Inn Express. It appeared to be a new location. The décor was definitely fresh, contemporary and my room was clean. I really liked the room and would have enjoyed more time here if I could have. Only disappointment was the standard HIE pancake machine apparently was out of order so I was unable to enjoy that for breakfast. However their eggs and biscuits were good. You're right in a large new shopping complex so plenty of options just down the block.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Manager_MJ, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mt Juliet-Nashville Area, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Thank you very much for staying with us and having a great stay. We appreciate your comments and hope to achieve more than beyond in our services. We do appologize on our pancake machine being down. We have contacted the company on behalf of the repairs. Unfortunately its taking them quite long. But we assure you that it is in progress to getting fix. Please come back and see us soon.

If any thing we can do for you please contacted the hotel directly and speak to FDM or GM. We will be glad to help. Thanks again for staying at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Mt. Juliet, TN.

Macomb, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

Clean, friendly, and a great location with loads of shopping and dining options. Slept like a baby, had a great free breakfast and hit the road again, happy and full. Would definitely stay there again, Larry at the front desk was a real gem.

• Stayed July 2012
Manager_MJ, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mt Juliet-Nashville Area, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
Thank you for your recent stay. I am glad to here that you had a wonderfull night. The service is exceptional at our hotel and we are glad that our guest do see that. Thank you and come back and see us soon.

Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

We have stayed at this hotel several times but doubt we will do so again. It is clean, breakfast better than normal and well situated. However, the lack of ventilation in the room is a problem. We commonly do "the tissue test". Putting a tissue up to the bathroom fan and having it stick means good flow through. Almost all the HIE's we have stayed in recently fail. The in wall A/C units do not take out the humidity in the room. Period. My husband has a compromised breathing situation and we are always checking. My sandals were tacky and our pillows - we carry our own -
were down right damp the next morning. The owners are going to have some major problems down the road.

Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Thank you very much for staying with us. . We appreciate your comments and hope to achieve more than beyond in our services. Yes it's a beautiful hotel and we all appreciate working here. It's like home and we hope you felt the same. Thank you for the informing us for the venalation issue. It was work in progress and we had people working in that. We assure you that this issue is resolved. Please come back and see us soon.

Isleta, New Mexico
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

We stayed here twice,3 summers ago when we were traveling across country to visit family and friends. Once on the way east and once on the way west. I semi planned my trip around staying at this specific hotel because they have an indoor heated saline pool that was beyond fabulous the last time we stayed here. I was so disappointed that the pool was not as warm and there was quite a bit of hair in the pool (I have major issues with that!). The stay was not unpleasant but definitely did not meet up to my expectations. Not sure that I will book here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mt Juliet-Nashville Area, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
Dear Stacie A,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. Please accept my apologies for falling short of your expectations regarding the pool. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future.

Once again, thank you for your thoughtful comments. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you again in the future.

Karen C
Case Manager
IHGCare
Gibraltar
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

As my good friend Angie mentioned, I was one of the musicians that was charged 'twice' for my paid room. This was my very first time to the US and I have to say that thanks to the inept handling of the situation I found myself without money to even travel for 17 hours back to Gibraltar with. When we first arrived for the weekend we had booked at least three months before, we were faced with a complete mess with the bookings of three rooms. Two of the rooms had been booked on their system for just an overnight stay and then we were meant to change rooms the next day. Luckily, the hotel was almost not at full capacity so it was eventually fixed. The service and housekeeping was good throughout the stay and our jam went brilliantly. I had budgeted my spending money well to last me through what was left of my trip after I left the hotel.....Or so I thought!! I was charged DOUBLE for two rooms which were paid for on my debit card. This completely crushed the last few days I had in the US and as mentioned earlier I had to travel for 17 hours on three separate flights with 10 bucks in my pocket.

This does not end here unfortunately. When I got back to Gibraltar my bank informed me the money had been tied down in limbo and it could take up to 2 weeks for it to go back into my account. This was about £400 by the way.....and surely enough it took the full two weeks for it to return. The most appalling thing is that my bank contacted the hotel as well as I asking that their general manager contact me considering that I had paid enough to not have to pay for an international call. My trip was in May...Guess what?? I'm still waiting on that callback.

All in all, I had a great experience meeting friends I never would have though of meeting but this hotel did a lot of damages to my finances and charged me for money I never signed for. Hopefully they will have some decency to contact me :(

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mt Juliet-Nashville Area, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
Dear Kenny R,

Thank you for submitting your review of our hotel. I certainly appreciate you taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. We take comments such as these seriously and would like to follow up with you. I have sent you a private message in effort to obtain more information.

I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Lera M
Case Manager
IHGCare
Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

It's been a while since I have written a review. I have spent the past year traveling to several locations across the country. Due to business I visit the Holiday Inn Express in Mt. Juliet, TN frequently and I could not be happier. The rooms are very clean and the continental breakfast is excellent, not to mention the staff is always pleasant, which is why we will continue to use this Holiday Inn in our travels.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Manager_MJ, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mt Juliet-Nashville Area, responded to this review, July 17, 2012
Thank you for the wonderful review. We are glad that you had a wonderful stay here in Mount Juliet. We love to see guest walk out with a happy face. Please come and see us soon.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mt Juliet-Nashville Area? Share your experiences!