You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mt Juliet-Nashville Area to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mt Juliet-Nashville Area
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   565 S Mt Juliet Road, I-40 at Exit 226, Mount Juliet, TN 37122   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Mount Juliet
Isleta, New Mexico
“Disappointed!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

We stayed here twice,3 summers ago when we were traveling across country to visit family and friends. Once on the way east and once on the way west. I semi planned my trip around staying at this specific hotel because they have an indoor heated saline pool that was beyond fabulous the last time we stayed here. I was so disappointed that the pool was not as warm and there was quite a bit of hair in the pool (I have major issues with that!). The stay was not unpleasant but definitely did not meet up to my expectations. Not sure that I will book here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mt Juliet-Nashville Area, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
Dear Stacie A,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. Please accept my apologies for falling short of your expectations regarding the pool. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future.

Once again, thank you for your thoughtful comments. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you again in the future.

Karen C
IHGCare

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Gibraltar
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

As my good friend Angie mentioned, I was one of the musicians that was charged 'twice' for my paid room. This was my very first time to the US and I have to say that thanks to the inept handling of the situation I found myself without money to even travel for 17 hours back to Gibraltar with. When we first arrived for the weekend we had booked at least three months before, we were faced with a complete mess with the bookings of three rooms. Two of the rooms had been booked on their system for just an overnight stay and then we were meant to change rooms the next day. Luckily, the hotel was almost not at full capacity so it was eventually fixed. The service and housekeeping was good throughout the stay and our jam went brilliantly. I had budgeted my spending money well to last me through what was left of my trip after I left the hotel.....Or so I thought!! I was charged DOUBLE for two rooms which were paid for on my debit card. This completely crushed the last few days I had in the US and as mentioned earlier I had to travel for 17 hours on three separate flights with 10 bucks in my pocket.

This does not end here unfortunately. When I got back to Gibraltar my bank informed me the money had been tied down in limbo and it could take up to 2 weeks for it to go back into my account. This was about £400 by the way.....and surely enough it took the full two weeks for it to return. The most appalling thing is that my bank contacted the hotel as well as I asking that their general manager contact me considering that I had paid enough to not have to pay for an international call. My trip was in May...Guess what?? I'm still waiting on that callback.

All in all, I had a great experience meeting friends I never would have though of meeting but this hotel did a lot of damages to my finances and charged me for money I never signed for. Hopefully they will have some decency to contact me :(

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mt Juliet-Nashville Area, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
Dear Kenny R,

Thank you for submitting your review of our hotel. I certainly appreciate you taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. We take comments such as these seriously and would like to follow up with you. I have sent you a private message in effort to obtain more information.

I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Lera M
Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

It's been a while since I have written a review. I have spent the past year traveling to several locations across the country. Due to business I visit the Holiday Inn Express in Mt. Juliet, TN frequently and I could not be happier. The rooms are very clean and the continental breakfast is excellent, not to mention the staff is always pleasant, which is why we will continue to use this Holiday Inn in our travels.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Manager_MJ, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mt Juliet-Nashville Area, responded to this review, July 17, 2012
Thank you for the wonderful review. We are glad that you had a wonderful stay here in Mount Juliet. We love to see guest walk out with a happy face. Please come and see us soon.
Bartlett, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

Spent the night here June 30, 2012. I found the hotel to be very neatly kept, friendly staff and in a great location. Very close to some great restaurants. Price was the norm for the Holiday Inn Express chain. During breakfast I noticed an employee taking down the globes for the light fixtures so he could clean them. This is an example of the effort they put forth in keeping the hotel clean for the guests. Breakfast was very good and the staff kept the food well stocked. The room was very, very clean and had a pleasant odor. I will stay here again in the future while in the Nashville area.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Manager_MJ, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mt Juliet-Nashville Area, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Thank you very much for staying with us and having a great stay. We appreciate your comments and hope to achieve more than beyond in our services. Yes it's a beautiful hotel and we all appreciate working here. It's like home and we hope you felt the same. Please come back and see us soon.

If any thing we can do for you please contacted the hotel directly and speak to FDM or GM. We will be glad to help. Thanks again for staying at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Mt. Juliet, TN.

Aurora, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

A large group of us met at the hotel for a music jam weekend. My room was clean and beautiful. Housekeeping did an amazing job every day. The staff was great in taking care of our needs. I was disappointed that the fitness center was awaiting new equipment, and the old equipment was taken out. I was planning to use it. Although I did not consider it in my rating because it did not happen to me, two of my friends had issues with the hotel double charging on their debit cards and tying up their funds. Personally, I only use regular credit cards when traveling to avoid these issues. However, I did consider that I saw how the staff treated one of my friends and thought it could have been handled nicer. Loved the fact that the hotel is near lots of shopping including a grocery store.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you very much for staying with us and having a great stay during the Jam music City week. We also had a great time listening to all the wounderfull music. We appreciate your comments and hope to achieve more than beyond in our services. Yes we did have to replace our fitness area instruments due to safety reason. It was best for our guest. The product was shipped from out of country and the first shipment was shipped to the incorrect location. That is the reason why it had takened a long time. However it is up and going now. We hope to see you again next year. Please come back and see us soon.

Michigan, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

The room itself was large, beautiful, and very clean.
That aside... The front desk rarely had someone at the desk ready to help. We found ourselves at some points waiting 15-30 minutes at the front desk for any service. We had stayed awake until the wee hours of the morning, because it was our only night in town, and were awoken with the rest of the hotel at 8:30am when housekeeping began their rounds of knocking on doors and checking if rooms were empty or in need of service. I should not need a "do not disturb: sleeping" sign on my door to not be woken at 8:30am. Reguardless, if i had put up a do not disturb sign i would have still been woken by the commotion. They, yet again, made another round of the hotel at 10am. A much more suitable time, but yet again, i do not have to check out until 11am and would have liked to not feel pressured to rush to check out.
If you are an early bird or a heavy sleeper this is truly a beautiful hotel, if you are very self reliant and need nothing from the staff other than check in and check out it is a wonderful option, otherwise it is probably not the best choice for a vacation or business stay.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mt Juliet-Nashville Area, responded to this review, July 7, 2012
Dear Kiersten_000,

Thank you for the candid review of our property. I am pleased you liked the room. However, I am very sorry to hear about the troubles you encountered concerning housekeeping and front desk staff. Your review will be used to reconsider improvements needed and I hope that you can give us a chance to show what we have done.

To better assist you on your next stay, please do not hesitate to approach the manager on duty.

Karen G.
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

I held the Nashville Music City Jam at this hotel and we were blown away. The staff was wonderful and the hotel accommodations were superb. I'd give 100000 stars if I could...that's how great everything was! We couldn't have been happier! We will be back!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you very much for staying with us and having a great stay. We appreciate your comments and hope to achieve more than beyond in our services. We enjoyed your group. They were fun and amazing. Yes it's a beautiful hotel and we all appreciate working here. It's like home and we hope you felt the same. Hope to see you next year!

GM

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mt Juliet-Nashville Area? Share your experiences!