We were very excited to come to this amazing part of Victoria. The rooms here are large and spacious however tired and need maintenance, there is no day spa despite one being advertised, rooms lack noise insulation so are noisy. There were 2 weddings on during our stay, which we were not disclosed to us, meant that we could not access the restaurant or bar, and drowned the property with noise until well after 12.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lindenwarrah Country House Hotel and Vineyard, at Milawa in Victoria’s north east, has set a new standard for guests on Victoria’s gourmet trail. Located in the Milawa Gourmet region and opposite Brother’s Winery & Epicurean Centre, Lindenwarrah is a unique blend of Australian country-style hospitality and international sophistication. The 40 individually decorated guest rooms are complemented by stylish lounges, sunny courtyards, soothing fountains, a vast rooftop terrace, fragrant gardens and an invigorating pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Lindenwarrah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindenwarrah Hotel Milawa
- Lindenwarrah Milawa, Victoria