“Best Fish and Chips Fremantle = Sweetlips” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Mosheim
Cuisines: American
Perth, Australia
“Best Fish and Chips Fremantle = Sweetlips”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2010

I was in Fremantle a couple of weeks back with a few mates, enjoying my time off work and got a major craving for fish and chips. But i wanted the best fish and chips fremantle had to offer. I got a few suggestions but decided to try Sweetlips Fish and Chips Fremantle. Ordered my meal (fish and chips with tartar), got it real quick, saw that they also sold coffee, purchased that beverage and sat outside in the sun with my meal. One of the most satisfying meals I have ever had. The batter is crispy the chips were perfect, I was so impressed that I asked the owner what the secret was (best bloke I have met i might add) and told me what they do different is change their oil daily and thats all it is! Without a doubt in my mind the Best Fish and Chips Fremantle has on offer is Sweetlips. Good work boys - thanks again for the great food

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Loudon, TN
“A Great Place to Eat - "A True "Hole-In-The-Wall" with Local Charm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2010

My wife Pat and I stopped here on our way up to Beckley, West Virginia. Just off I-81 at the #30 exit. The owners are real down-to-earth people with a mission to make you as comfortable and happy as is humanly possible while you enjoy their home-cooked meals.

We enjoyed their outstanding Pork BBQ sandwich with french fries. One sandwich could have easily feed us both. People who came to eat were like your long lost friends. Smiles were everywhere to be seen.

Total meal and tip chewed up a $10.00 bill. MacDonalds would have chewed up $20.00 or more for a tenth as good a meal.

If you don't stop here, you're an idiot. We'll be coming back when ever we are in the area.

Best regards,