“"You Couldn't find Better"” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Heathcote Retreat Motel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Heathcote
Heathcote Retreat Motel
You added Heathcote Retreat Motel to your Saves list
257 High Street | 257 High St, Heathcote, Victoria 3523, Australia (Formerly Heathcote Motor Inn)   |
Ranked #1 of 6 Heathcote B&B and Inns
Romsey, Australia
“"You Couldn't find Better"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

During the bushfire threats on the 9th of February, my wife, myself and our pet dog along with my parents had evacuated our homes and headed north to find a safe place to spend the night.
Even with the dog in tow Natala was more than willing to help us out. We were given "The House" which is a beautifully decked out 3 bedroom ensuite ........"house". Everything was perfect, clean and well presented. We will definitely be recommending anyone looking for accommodation in the area to make this the first pick.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Bendigo, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Our family needed a location for a reunion. This was the perfect location. Clean, modern, spacious & loads of pazazz. Our family spent the most enjoyable afternoon get together in the newly renovated house and one of the units. We felt right at home. We would highly recommend anyone wanting 1st class accommodation in Heathcote whilst enjoying the local wines. Loved every minute of it. Thank you Natala & Greg!

Room Tip: We always struggle to find great family accommodation wherever we go...the house was perfect.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

I would like to share with everyone this little spot of paradise in Heathcote. I ended up in Heathcote as I had to do my clinical placement at the hospital here. By chance one morning I meet the owner of Heathcote retreat motel and as we get talking she enquires were I am staying while I am down here working....well to make this story short....she invites me to see her motel...And I loved it !!!
She was very friendly and accommodating, this place is beautiful, new furnishings, super clean, great friendly staff. I recommend this place to all, families, couples, and singles. Specially to people who work around the area and don't live here, I am sure Natala would come up with an affordable arrangement as she has for me. Staying here has truly enhanced my Heathcote experience. By the way do not miss out on trying Flynns wines, from Gregs and Natalas winery, they are exquisite....needless to say they have also become x mas presents for my family, which Natala delivered to my room.
All in all I highly recommend this beautiful spot of paradise...I am sure to return with my family.
Thank you again Natala and Greg for your wonderful friendly service.

Claudia M. Xoxox

Room Tip: By room service... I am mean wine delivery....lol
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Keilor Downs, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

We booked in for our stay online at the Heathcote retreat Motel after spending the day visiting some of the best cool climate wineries in the country.
The house was very well presented,clean and very spacious. The six of us all enjoyed the evening together enjoying the amenities of the house.
Much better idea if travelling with friends, don't book three rooms book the house!We will stay at the Heathcote retreat again.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
NatalaFlynn, Owner at Heathcote Retreat Motel, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Hello Kevin, thank you for your positive feedback. It is fantastic you enjoyed "The House", that is our aim. We loved renovating it with our friends, it is fantastic for fun & entertaining! Great to catch up with you at the our winery (Flynns Wines) on the weekend also. Look forward to seeing you again soon, see what little extra's we have in mind for "The House" next time you stay to make it even nicer! Cheers Natala Flynn
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Riding motorcycles with friends down through Victoria from Echuca on a sunny, hot afternoon we spied The Heathcote Retreat Motel. We troubled the owner, Greg Flynn, to climb down from a ladder from where he was working hard fixing up a new motel sign.
Greg immediately made us very welcome explaining that he & his wife Natala had acquired the Heathcote Motel & were carrying out extensive renovations.
We were allocated room 7 which more than satisfied the needs of three tired & slightly overheated motorcyclists.
The room itself was a good size & had been recently carefully & considerately made over. The shower room alone had the feeling of a five star hotel.
Greg thoughtfully was able to supply us with a fine bottle of his own brand Flynn's Heathcote Multi Clone 2011 Shiraz. In my opinion one of the best bottles of red I've drunk in a very long time - and a fine accompaniment to pasta eaten at helpfully provided tables & chairs in the motel's gardens.
Greg & Natala run their very own Flynn's vineyard 13kms North of their motel at Lewis Road just off the Northern Highway/Echuca Road. They even have a Bistro attached to their Cellar Door winery. Sadly our travel plans didn't allow us to visit them on this occasion. But, we will be leaving with many suggested places worthy of a ride too - all carefully drawn by up by Greg on a map he drew for us of Victoria.
If your travel plans include a journey through Heathcote area & you need somewhere to stay for a night or more I can certainly highly recommend a stay at the Heathcote Retreat Motel.

• Stayed November 2013
Kilmore, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

First time to Heathcote Retreat Motel, it was easy to find, the room was fantastic .Lovely clean room and bathroom. Booking was very easy and very nice friendly staff . Very nice furnishings . would recommend this motel .Thanks for a enjoyable stay :)

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Frankston, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

First time to Heathcote Retreat Motel, it was easy to find, the room was fantastic and spacious with a VERY comfy bed. Lots of blankets to keep warm, lots of pillows. Lovely and clean in the room and bathroom. The couch was cosy and comfortable to sit and read quietly.
There was hardly any noise from the road traffic even though it is on the main road, we honestly didnt hear any trucks etc...

Greg was a fantastic host and was nice to meet and was helpful. Natala was wonderful over the phone and very pleasant (hope to meet her next time).

We will definitely be recommending them to all of our friends, family and business associates. Also the phone number on this add is incorrect but you can ring NATALA on: 0429 167 251
Thank you to Heathcote Retreat Motel for an enjoyable stay in Heathcote....
Kitty

Room Tip: Room 10 is the one we stayed in and it was wonderful as per above.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
NatalaFlynn, Owner at Heathcote Retreat Motel, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Hello Kitty, thank you for the great feedback on your recent stay! We look forward to seeing you again soon, you will love the ongoing exciting renovations we have in progress. Cheers Natala

Been to Heathcote Retreat Motel? Share your experiences!