“Tuck Inn - Fantastic” 5 of 5 stars

15% OFF 2ND NIGHTS RATE
Ranked #1 of 20 Healesville B&B and Inns
“Tuck Inn - Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Donia and Ozzie were so friendly and accomodating. We only stayed 1 night at thE Tuch Inn but would definitely stay there again and recommend to our friends.

The room was large and clean. The cooked breakfast was fantastic and Ozzie made a mean Cafe Latte on their industry grade coffee machine.

Thanks Donia and Ozzie. See you next time!

doniatb, Owner at Tuck Inn, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Hello Gerarde,

Thank you for this review and I will let Ozzie know that his latte hit the spot – I guess the barista course has worked it’s magic. Looking forward to having you both stay again.

191 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

The location is perfect, in walking distance to the key attractions. The room was lovely - nicely decorated and comfortable. Donia and Ozzie were really friendly and welcoming. Healesville is a lovely town only a short drive from Melbourne. I hope to return again soon.

doniatb, Owner at Tuck Inn, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Hello fellow adventurer,

Thank you so much for writing this review.

I must admit I am biased but have to agree with you that Healesville is a lovely town. So thrilled you took advantage of our BnB being so close to town and thank you as well for your kind words about Ozzie and I (we love to have guests stay over and we feel so lucky that we have found a business we both love so much).

Hope to have you back again to further explore this gorgeous region.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I had a one night, mid week 'getaway' (while my husband went off on a golf trip), and thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the "Tuck Inn". One reason I chose the "Tuck Inn" was for its convenience to eateries and shops, being only two minutes walk away from the main street of Healesville. No need to move the car once parked near the B & B. Donia is such a great hostess making you feel very much at home. She has a delightful sense of humour which also added to the enjoyment of my stay. My queen room was very clean, comfortable and cozy. I was able to regulate the heating system to my own requirements both in my room and also the spacious lounge/dining area. The final touch was the fabulous cooked breakfast (made to order). Overall, a truly great place to stay - highly recommended.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
doniatb, Owner at Tuck Inn, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Hello Christine,

I am smiling as I read this review – not only because of the beautiful words (thank you for this review) but thinking back to our chuckles and giggles during your stay. It was a real pleasure to not only have met you but to have been able to spoil you on your night stay. Please come back again regardless of whether a golf trip is on the cards or not.

From all at the Tuck Inn, well that being Ozzie and I….

Farewell.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Stayed 2 nights and was happily surprised by the level of comfort. The rooms are so sophisticated it feels more like an hotel than a B&B.
Donia is a great host, you can tell she truly enjoys having people over and chitchat a little.
The common area is also impressive with huge club sofas and a big flatscreen TV. I have been able to put some music on while ironing my shirt for a wedding, felt just like home..
The location is also very convenient, 5 mins away from downton walking.
Breakfast was awesome too and made to order.
All in all, perfect.

I am attaching 2 random pics that I took testing a new lens on my DSLR.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
doniatb, Owner at Tuck Inn, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Bon Jour Eric,

Thank you for this review. Firstly I must say – I should get you over to take pics of the BnB for our website – I think the new lens works a treat and I am sure it has already provided you with many happy memories of your trip down under now that you are back in your home city!

It was a real pleasure to have met you and I did enjoy our catch ups each morning during brekkie.

Send my love to New York, not quite Healesville, but by the sounds of it you enjoyed your stay here in the Yarra Valley which is just fabulous!

Darwin, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I visited Healsville with a friend and had a wonderful time staying at Tuck Inn. Donia and Ozzie were lovely and went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. The location is great, just off the main street. Our room was clean, beds were comfortable and cosy, great heating and airconditioning and a delicious breakfast cooked for us. I would highly recommend the Tuck Inn.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
doniatb, Owner at Tuck Inn, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
Hello Vanessa,

Fabulous to hear you enjoyed your stay here at the Tuck Inn and that you would recommend us – thank you for that.

Here’s hoping that you will come back to the Yarra Valley and further explore what this area has to offer regardless of season.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

This b&b is located close to healesville's Main Street. A short stroll to the innocent bystander cellar door & restaurant, worth going to! The queen room was small but adequate, a very comfortable stay. The hosts were very friendly, Donia was really sweet & warm. Highly recommended, especially for couples.

doniatb, Owner at Tuck Inn, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Hello and thank you for sharing this review. I must admit we are pretty spoilt living in such a great spot, and are so thrilled when our guests not only love the close walk to a great selection of fabulous eateries but also their time here at the Tuck Inn. Hope to have you stay again.

Melbourne
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Such a welcoming B&B with wonderful hosts! The location is quiet, yet close to everything. My family and I stayed in two of the queen rooms which were very clean, modern and comfortable.

We woke up to a full works breakfast (between us we had muesli with yogurt, toast with condiments, bacon, eggs, coffee, juices and fruit). All delicious – a special mention for the poached eggs…which were perfectly cooked!

I will definitely be recommending the Tuck Inn to my family and friends – and if I am in Healesville again I will stay at the Tuck Inn again.

Room Tip: I recommend both Queen rooms - one did have a slightly larger ensuite.