“Wonderful stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Trackers Mountain Lodge

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Falls Creek
Trackers Mountain Lodge
You added Trackers Mountain Lodge to your Saves list
16 Schuss St, Falls Creek, Victoria 3699, Australia   |
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Falls Creek
indonesia
“Wonderful stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Like what many forummers have reported, the owners are awesome people who make every effort to make their guests comfortable. What touched me very much is the fact that Brian helped to carry the luggage. Boy is he strong! He could manage 2 pieces of huge luggage down the stairs at one go. He needn't do that at all.

The friendly owners are good enough reason for guests to stay at Trackers Lodge. Brian goes out of his way to make his guests feel comfortable. And he's a very sincere person. If you need any information about Falls Creek, just feel free to ask him. He has a lot of information on hand about the place. On two mornings, he was nice to send us to the chair lifts. Thanks Brian.

I like the bed configuration of my room. It has a double decker bed and a king size bed. That suits our family of four. Moreover, the price is extremely reasonable too.

One day after we checked out of Trackers, both my sons already missed the place and the dog, Charlie. My six-year-old son wrote a letter to Charlie. It read: I miss you.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012 via mobile

Thank you Brian and Janet for making us feel welcome and for answering our many email questions about falls creek and the resort, even before we arrived. Everything was perfect. The food was delicious, the view from our room was magnificent and the staff were helpful and friendly. We have a three and seven year old and they loved the after dinner activities for the kids and it was lovely to have some time to ourselves at dinner. Thank you again and we hope to return next year!

• Stayed July 2012
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

First time ever to a Victorian Snow field and spent three nights at Trackers over the Queens birthday long weekend. Went with a great bunch of new friends from Geelong. I think we just about took over the whole place. Brian and Lynne, very friendly hosts, nothing was to difficult for them. Surprised to see a King size bed in our room and it was actually very comfortable. Love the view out of window and couldn't decide whether to sleep with curtains open or shut. Spacious communal living area with bar and fire place and also dinning area. Perfect to socialise and meet new friends. Did not feel awkward at all. Every morning there was a continental breakfast and a fully cooked breakfast which kept us going all day and every day Brian and Lynne were there with smiles on their faces to greet us. Every morning there were feathered friends on the living area balcony. Short walk to the village and ski lifts. However if you don't like walking, the hills are steep and there a lots of stairs, however there is a shuttle bus service that is available. I took that option on our last day. Cannot wait to go back. Thank you Brian and Lynne for making us feel very welcome.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
TrackersLodge, Manager at Trackers Mountain Lodge, responded to this review, June 17, 2012
Thanks for your great comments. A great weekend had by all. We all loved meeting you and enjoying your company. Look forward to seeing you on your next snow adventure.
All the best
The team at Trackers.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012 via mobile

Awesome place to stay. Food great, sauna and spa hot, beds made every day, easy access to chairlifts, staff lovely and helpful. Will be back

• Stayed June 2012
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

We started coming to Falls Creek in 2008 and stayed at a upmarket lodge with excellent food, but no children skills, someone told me to check out Trackers which to my surprise was only a short distance away. I met the lodge manager Brian who showed me around, I booked to come the following season for two weeks (one at the beginning of the season one at the end), and we have been coming ever since two weeks each year. I come as a single parent with my son and usually a number of his friends. It suits us all perfectly. Initially the boys aged fourteen joined kids club whilst I ate with the adults, I enjoyed sitting with different people each evening and made new friends that I have continued to see season after season (hello Xenia, Sonia and Albain). In addition to catering to our Accommodation needs, Trackers also takes care of all our ticket and hire needs. We start each day with a full cooked breakfast where the boys and I discuss the plans of the day, we usually then head up the mountain for lessons then meet again for lunch, after which we do a few runs together and get some video footage then a few more runs and its back to Trackers for Lyn's delicious afternoon tea (my fav is the scones Lyn), after that the spa is ready and its time to unwind and let the day wash over, if its been an especially big day (and the boys usually have especially big days) we may take a turn in the sauna, then there is time for a read overlooking the mountains while the boys run for lollies down at shops. Trackers caters to families, and serves exceptional food, we would not stay any where else, why stay elsewhere when you are already staying at the best? Its no fuss but exceptional in every way and the service has always been above and beyond expectation (including the time one of the boys ended up in hospital and Trackers staff took care of the other three). Comfortable for families and will surprise the foodies. I will see my friends again there this year and once again meet new ones. Cheers PS Brian can you take us up to Mt Mckay again please.

Room Tip: Talk to Brian about what you would like they have nice spa rooms and standard rooms, I always like o...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Melbourne
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2011

We spent 5 nights at Trackers in September and had a fabulous experience. Travelling to the snow with three children aged just 2yrs, 5yrs &6yrs can be a nightmare, but Trackers staff & hosts went the extra mile to make it memorable for both the kids and ourselves. All the meals were just as good as other reviewers had said, and coming home in the afternoon to scones or freshly baked anzac biscuits was a treat that few places would ever boast! Sitting down to a "Christmas feast" in the middle of the week was an extra special event, and my kids still talk in amazement that Santa arrivedat Trackers with presents for each of them.....I could go on and on about all the special touches....most of all I hope to get back there next year!!!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Pallamallawa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2011

Spent a week at Trackers Mountain Lodge late in the season in September. Trackers is not the newest, latest accommodation available, but the rooms are comfortable and clean with a King size bed for adults and bedding options for the children. What they may lack in the 5 star swankiness, they more than make up for with great service, a friendly atmosphere and an unbelievable food and dining experience. Kids club was fantastic to give the parents a break, especially at meal times. They organised all my lift passes, ski hire and lessons as part of the package and were very accommodating to help with baggage backwards and forwards. Host were fabulous, staff were excellent. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Views were great.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends

Been to Trackers Mountain Lodge? Share your experiences!