“Ruby Tuesday” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Morristown, Tennessee
“Ruby Tuesday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The service was a little slow but the food was worth the wait. I ordered from the petite lunch specal (White Fish & 2 sides) which was hot and delicious. Perfect amount for me.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Morristown, TN
“Slow Going”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

The service was moving entirely too slow and our food was well below par. I don't recommend this location and I will not be returning.

Visited August 2013
Greeneville, Tennessee
“Ruby Tuesday”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Love the salad bar at Ruby Tuesday. The little garlic biscuits are good too. Steaks are good for the money. I like their fish and pasta dishes. Good little red velvet cupcakes too.

Visited April 2013
Morristown, Tennessee
“pleasantly surprised”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

My friend and I usually go to Ruby's in Sevierville, but with gas prices rising, we decided to go to the one in Morristown for Valentine's Day even though we were not happy the last time we went there. Boy was I surprised! The salad bar was fresh, our steaks were delicious, and the service was outstanding! Our server, Chris took excellent care of us. I am glad we gave this Ruby's another chance. Now we can drive 3 miles for a great meal instead of 40 miles!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina
“No Happy Hour.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

As with every Ruby Tuesday's I've ever been to, they do not have a Happy Hour. Bottle domestics cost $3.50+! They had a "daily" special, which was $5 for house bourbon. I must say though, Ruby Tuesday's ALWAYS has a killer salad bar!

Visited January 2013