“Just not my Cup of Tea...” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #55 of 92 Restaurants in Morristown
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Russellville, tn
“Just not my Cup of Tea...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Fortunately, I only made the mistake of eating here one time. I often go by the place many times, and never see more than one or two cars in the parking lot..

My experience was bad from the start.. Place was dirty, bad lighting, slow service, and food was not at all that good..

Never been back..

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

strawberry plains
“beyond filthy”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I have never been in a more filthy eating place in my life. The walls are black with dirt 12" inches up from the floor in the kitchen area.When the owner opened the refridgerator I could see the doors, shelves and bottom were encrusted with dried old food , it almost made me sick. Needless to say I didnt eat what I ordered. This place needs to be shut down by the health dept.I did see a health dept score sheet on the wall with what looked to be a HUGE 91 marked on it however Im thinking it was forged, there is no way this place could have passed, no way.I can only imagine how many roaches this place has.My stomach still turns picturing how disgusting this place was.

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Hair on my sub!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

I went there not too long ago and bought fried mushrooms and a steak and cheese sub. The mushrooms were great however i did find a hair on my sub and at that point couldnt eat anymore. i have not been back since.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
morristown,tn
“Used to have good sandwiches.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Haven't eaten there in a long time. Used to like the sandwiches, but became ill after eating there once and didn't go back after that. Couldn't really be sure that it was caused by their food, though.

Morristown, Tennessee
“Not so clean deli”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

This restaurant is nasty inside. The guy making sandwichs was sweating and dripping sweat onto his food prep area. I had eaten there in the past, but this trip in was my last. Ashtray on one of the tables was running over and dirty. I walked out that last time without ordering after witnessing the cook. Will never go back unless it is cleaned up!