“Worst's Lucky Bar” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #47 of 79 Restaurants in Box Hill
Cuisines: Chinese
“Worst's Lucky Bar”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Went there for dinner yesterday with my girlfriend at 6 pm, it was relatively empty hence the waiter sat us down at a 4 person table.Our food has arrived and we started eating , then came this singaporean rude (short hair)waitress who told us that we had to move to a 2 person table.I did not want to move as i think it is my right as a customer to have a nice meal without anyone asking me to move seats during the course of our meal. The rude waitress proceeded to move our dishes herself to the 2 person table despite after me telling her that we do not want to move tables.
then came the worst part , there was a white couple sitting at a 4 person table right behind us and this singaporean short hair waitress did not ask them to move to a 2 person table but instead have chosen us a young asian couple to move to a 2 person table. I do not want to play the race card here but seriously what the hell.
It's just extremely sad that we as customers have to just sit there and take this kind of rude treatment , no questions ask. I wanted to walk out of the restaurant without paying but it's against the law. Why isn't it against the law for waiters/waitress to treat their customers rudely is beyond me.I had the worst meal of my life , and even have to pay $34 for this kind of rude treatment for mediocre asian cuisine which ain't worth a damn.

• Visited November 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Melbourne
“Good Vale”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Have lunch here on a regular basis. But I don't really like the crab even though most people go here to have crab. I think they have really tasty rice and noodle dishes. Good value nontheless.

Visited October 2013
“Good seafood experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

Basic cramped packed and a lively atmosphere. Service is fast and food is hot. Extensive menu but seafood was best and good value.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Melbourne, Australia
“Great food; cheap price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

You will find this eatery at the end of the Box Hill tram line. WE have heard so much about their lobster and crab noodles from Asian friends in Melbourne. We were impressed when we were there for lunch one day. There was a typical taste and smell to this dish -- just like those lobster noodles in Singapore and Hong Kong. Authentic. Good service. Clean and friendly. Good price.
We shall be back soon to try the crab noodle.
No liquor licence.