Stayed here whilst attending a course in Bayswater from 8-13 April. The room while being a bit sparse was clean and neat with adequate space to work. The water pressure was fantastic and bathroom had a great spa bath to relax in.
The service and food served in the restaurant would put some so called 5 star hots to shame! Try it out when you stay there..I promise you will be in for a treat! Best lamb cutlets I have ever tasted!!
Nice wee bar and patio attached to enjoy a beer.. Great service from the serving staff. Would recommend hotel to anyone!
Keep up the good service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The contemporary interior of Best Western The Tudor Box Hill creates a light and airy atmosphere. Our friendly staff will ensure an enjoyable and hassle free stay. It is ideally located in the heart of Melbourne’s leafy eastern suburbs. Close to Melbourne CBD via Eastern Freeway. Gateway to Yarra Valley Vineyards and Healesville Sanctuary. Stroll to public transport, shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS The Tudor-Box Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Tudor-Box Hill Hotel Melbourne
- Best Western Melbourne
- Best Western Tudor
- BEST WESTERN PLUS The Tudor-Box Hill Greater Melbourne